Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

I fear with the King Power brand being Blue, white and gold colours the gold is here to stay

I agree. It's business now and they just use the club to put that forward.

Don't mean with the kit, I haven't seen it yet obviously.

Why write it off before you've even seen it? Why even care what the kit looks like anyway? Anything for a dig at the club.

Well considering the club relies on a lot of merchandise sales, you'd think they would take in to account what the fans might want. So forgive people for caring about what they may want to buy in future if it looks good...

Im buying it even if its got a picture of Justin Bieber on it.

Is kingfox designing it then?

What do you want on the front then guys, picture of Bieber topless or a picture of Bieber's pet monkey?

Here are Red Star Belgrade's new Puma kits, could ours be an almost identical one (the away green and grey kit)...?

998349_10151759625484884_1949504708_n.jp

If so, that is absolutely hideous. The shorts are a totally different colour too. That kit is all kinds of wrong.

Here are Red Star Belgrade's new Puma kits, could ours be an almost identical one (the away green and grey kit)...?

998349_10151759625484884_1949504708_n.jp

That's a goalkeeper shirt, some of the keepers in the African cup of Nations were wearing it and it can also be bought commercially... http://www.just-keepers.com/2_Goalkeeper-Clothing/19_Puma-Clothing/1795_Puma-Speed-GK-Shirt.html

Archived