Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

Just drove past the KP, no posters up but there are screens in place inside the clubshop windows to block out anyone from peeping.

Why the hell are they being so secret? It will be as shitty as all of the other puma kits on this league.

It doesn't really matter does it.

Every year its shit and every year the players say how good it is.

Every year middle aged, over weight men buy it and put there own name on the back and then pretend to head home winners against Forest in front of the mirror in there dreary 3 bed semi in some shit hole part of Leicestershire. Manky brown curtains, lino peeling up in the bathroom, piss stained floor from the mongrel dog in the kitchen, freezer full of microwave meals. They buy there clothes in Primark and the TV's in Brighthouse. They have crap tattoos, a failed marriage and see there kids on a Sunday to go to McDonalds. They listen to local commercial radio and have given up on ever living a worthwhile existence. They blame every **** but themselves for there pathetic lives, smoke Lambert and Butler cigarettes or occasionally roll ups when skint. They play 5 a side with a group of equally useless human beings who call each other by there surname simply adding an "o" or "y" to the end. They drink the cheapest bitter available before the game and piss and moan regardless of the result after. They are the epitome of Leicester fans - ugly, uninformed and basically a bit of a dick head.

I predict record sales and look forward to the coming season.

That is one of the best posts I have ever read lol

What happens when everyone buys their new shirt and for example get 'knockaert 24' on the back. Then in 4 weeks time when we've hopefully managed to sack off all the dead wood like danns, Gallagher, Wellens etc and the new squad numbers are released knockaert decides he's going to wear the number 8 shirt for example. I can see a lot of people being disappointed!

What happens when everyone buys their new shirt and for example get 'knockaert 24' on the back. Then in 4 weeks time when we've hopefully managed to sack off all the dead wood like danns, Gallagher, Wellens etc and the new squad numbers are released knockaert decides he's going to wear the number 8 shirt for example. I can see a lot of people being disappointed!

Simple don't get a shirt number until the club releases the squad list.

That colour is disgusting what ever you would call it? I used the pen tool with the 'SilverGreyGold', came up with the following.

LeicesterCityHome2013-14_zpsfd284157.png LeicesterCityAwayFosseGold2013-14_zps369

Almost bang on with the home kit.

Is that gold one like what the away kit is going to look like?

It's just King Power colours. Meh. People bang on about other teams changing kit colours, but we'll be playing in KP colours away from home. It's all business, hence why we have 'King Power' around the top of the stadium. Away kit should be white or yellow for me. 

I would say that is bang on, gold might need to be more lighter.

There's a strip at the back of the neck which is gold too, which you can't see from the pictures of the players.

Is that gold one like what the away kit is going to look like?

It's just King Power colours. Meh. People bang on about other teams changing kit colours, but we'll be playing in KP colours away from home. It's all business, hence why we have 'King Power' around the top of the stadium. Away kit should be white or yellow for me.

Away kit isn't gold.

It doesn't really matter does it.

Every year its shit and every year the players say how good it is.

Every year middle aged, over weight men buy it and put there own name on the back and then pretend to head home winners against Forest in front of the mirror in there dreary 3 bed semi in some shit hole part of Leicestershire. Manky brown curtains, lino peeling up in the bathroom, piss stained floor from the mongrel dog in the kitchen, freezer full of microwave meals. They buy there clothes in Primark and the TV's in Brighthouse. They have crap tattoos, a failed marriage and see there kids on a Sunday to go to McDonalds. They listen to local commercial radio and have given up on ever living a worthwhile existence. They blame every **** but themselves for there pathetic lives, smoke Lambert and Butler cigarettes or occasionally roll ups when skint. They play 5 a side with a group of equally useless human beings who call each other by there surname simply adding an "o" or "y" to the end. They drink the cheapest bitter available before the game and piss and moan regardless of the result after. They are the epitome of Leicester fans - ugly, uninformed and basically a bit of a dick head.

I predict record sales and look forward to the coming season.

lol terrific 

Apart from the colour of the curtains i think you've got me to a tee  :D  :thumbup:

Archived