Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmeh

Selling players to buy?

At the end of the day FFP is weighted in the favour of the big clubs and the rest of us can go to hell.

The league and cups will all be won by the top five or six clubs and no one will be able to gate crash the party.

FFP is meant to stop clubs going bust, it will not redress the imbalance between small and big clubs, but then nothing will unless they  change sky money distribution and make it fairer. if they did that we wouldn't need parachute payments. and trying to spend as a gamble to get promoted would not be required either.

If the available accounts are for svens last season, we were about 8m the wrong side of ffp. Since then, we have got rid of Matt mills, sol bamba, lee peltier and now beckford. Also included wages and transfer fees for loans that season I presume, I.e fernandes and micheal Johnson. So we might not be that far off.

I feel like I'm coming over to the darkside, does anyone know when we get the next set of accounts?

The last financial figures were for Svens mad season and not last year. We'd be much closer now, in fact with us rejecting offers for players of say very close.

indeed people forget its on financial year not last season.

and the figures were for up to april 2012 not 2013.

so the published results lag a lot.

Archived