Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Foxes Player on Android ?

Hi folks, does anyone use Foxes Player on a tablet running android ?? I need to get myself something cheap and small to take on holiday but not sure what to get that will play Radio Leicester commentary. I don't want the expense of an ipad as it will probably just sit in a drawer until the next holiday but there seems to be loads of Android devices around for sub £150 (even as cheap as £40!!).

Grateful to hear any opinions or recommendations for what I should be looking for. LCFC plus Stringer and Youngy in a Greek bar equals heaven lol

Cheers.

30 quid chinese android tablet would do the job, google 'focal price' 'deal extreme' etc , these are fine for running foxes player on the web browser.

Blimey, some incredibly cheap tablets around but if they do the job then I'll probably get one ... but which one as there loads to chose from lol Will I have to install an app or something (I'm new to this) to make Foxes Player work ?? Does it need Flash Player ??

Thanks for the help :thumbup:

Blimey, some incredibly cheap tablets around but if they do the job then I'll probably get one ... but which one as there loads to chose from lol Will I have to install an app or something (I'm new to this) to make Foxes Player work ?? Does it need Flash Player ??

Thanks for the help :thumbup:

if you install opera mobile from the play market that will work for foxes player, i have 2 sub 40 quid chinese tablets and it works on both of those, both play flash fine and one of them has so far lasted 2 years!

30 quid chinese android tablet would do the job, google 'focal price' 'deal extreme' etc , these are fine for running foxes player on the web browser.

Ever ordered from focal price before? I want to order a phone from there for £100 but is it all safe?

Ever ordered from focal price before? I want to order a phone from there for £100 but is it all safe?

Yes i have, they are china based so it can take 3 weeks to arrive, now 100 quid is a fair amount and there is one thing that can be a problem with focal price and that is if your item is faulty you have to return it to china at your own expense, this could be as much as 20 quid so thats one thing to consider. A few of the focal price phones can be found on amazon (again china sellers) for a few quid more and you are protected slightly better by amazons terms so might be worth a look there too.

Yes i have, they are china based so it can take 3 weeks to arrive, now 100 quid is a fair amount and there is one thing that can be a problem with focal price and that is if your item is faulty you have to return it to china at your own expense, this could be as much as 20 quid so thats one thing to consider. A few of the focal price phones can be found on amazon (again china sellers) for a few quid more and you are protected slightly better by amazons terms so might be worth a look there too.

I've just received the Star n9770 from china. £100 android with all the internal processors of the £500 Samsung's. Amazing phone. Read the reviews on Amazon.

Archived