Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Ticket Prices

Just went and bought two tickets today for the West Stand.................Oh My God!....I just paid £32 for Ipswich ticket and £27 to watch Stoke.

F**k Me!!

I thought football was a 'come and bring your family' spirit?

More like 'Come and mortgage your house then watch us'!!!

What do you lot think??

Completely agree mate.

Although if you were a member you could get £2 off matchday tickets.

The price of tickets will definitely put me off watching many games at the WS this coming season. The price structure is a joke - I will be a student again from September onwards (with no income whatsoever for a year) and being 22 I won't be able to get a young adult discount either (bloody 22 year olds should come under young adult prices :mad: )

I'd rather spend £35-40 going to an away game than spend £25 to see Leicester at the WS, which is what I'll be doing this year. But that means the club won't be getting money from me (the away club will) so they are losing out by their ridiculous price structure.

I'd rather spend £35-40 going to an away game than spend £25 to see Leicester at the WS, which is what I'll be doing this year. But that means the club won't be getting money from me (the away club will) so they are losing out by their ridiculous price structure.

149116[/snapback]

I dont get that mate. You`d rather give the rams £20 than city? :S

Go the home game with a discount, and get bladdered with the spare dosh (we all know you students like a drink) ;):D

My Dear Tatorpeeler,

Or may I call you Spud; You will find it is a well thought out deal designed especially for non-season ticket holders as they are disloyal bastards, it also being our most luxurious seating.

Might I advise in future, that if you are attending matches on a regularly basis you invest in our members card scheme in order to take advantage of the generous discounts. I would suggest that the Kop, providing the most inexpensive seating will probably suit your purposes as you would fit in nicely with the other cheapskate plebs you tight fisted arse.

Assuring you of our best attentions at all times and hope you continue to patronise Leicester City Football Club, the Championship Club that is the Premier Club of the East Midlands.

Yours sincerely

Paul Mace

Oooops none of my business now but you know what it's like old habits die hard ;)

why by tickets in the most expensive part of the ground and then complain about the price?

you could have saved yourself £14.00 on the two tickets by getting a ticket in the Kop and having more atmosphere as well?

My Dear Tatorpeeler,

Or may I call you Spud; You will find it is a well thought out deal designed especially for non-season ticket holders as they are disloyal bastards, it also being our most luxurious seating.

Might I advise in future, that if you are attending matches on a regularly basis you invest in our members card scheme in order to take advantage of the generous discounts. I would suggest that the Kop, providing the most inexpensive seating will probably suit your purposes as you would fit in nicely with the other cheapskate plebs you tight fisted arse.

Assuring you of our best attentions at all times and hope you continue to patronise Leicester City Football Club,  the Championship Club that is the Premier Club of the East Midlands.

Yours sincerely

Paul Mace

Oooops none of my business now but you know what it's like old habits die hard  ;)

149125[/snapback]

Aren't other Leicester fans nice????

Its nice to see a real community here, you f**king p***k!

Paul Mace is a disgrace!

I'm not complaining just merely noting the obscene morality of it all. (Sorry I just used some words you won't be able to understand).

Anyway, f**k off tit!

Paul Mace is a disgrace!

I'm not complaining just merely noting the obscene morality of it all. (Sorry I just used some words you won't be able to understand).

Anyway, f**k off tit!

149199[/snapback]

Go on ban me!

I'll laugh!

149203[/snapback]

Who is that actually aimed at Davieg or Paul Mace? :unsure:

Paul Mace is a disgrace!

Anyway, f**k off tit!

149199[/snapback]

I'm sorry if I've offended you Tatorpeeler it was meant to be tongue in cheek and how I imagined Macey would've liked to have reponded to you. If you've seen my previous posts on this subject you'd know that even as a season ticket holder I believe one off match day ticket prices are a disgrace, not that it's ever been that easy as I suffered myself for years when I had 3 young uns living at home, twas an expensive hobby I can assure you.

Not exactly a league game but this is what I posted re the Celtic game

Scenario - Couple with 2 kids, can't afford to be season ticket holders decide to take the kids as a treat smile2.gif smile2.gif hang on £60 sorry kids no treat this time mad2.gif angry.gif

Kids - well if we can't get to see Leicester we might as well support Chelsea they're always on the Tele. blink.gif wacko.png ohmy.gif

Community Club tongue.png

MY ARSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's what you get for sitting in the West Stand unfortunately. I just don't see the attraction in sitting there unless you want a decent side on view.

149287[/snapback]

Which is also available in the East Stand at less cost.

For info, believe it is a £5 discount for members against Ipswich

dont go in the kop unless your gonna sing. full of too many old men and small kids  :angry:

149281[/snapback]

Watch it i'm an 'old man' and I sit in the Kop, mind you I've almost given up on the singing; 20 year old drunks can get away with singing on their own it's embarrasing when your 57 and you try it. :D

bloody 22 year olds should come under young adult prices :mad:

149116[/snapback]

So should under 35 year olds. I ain't old!!!!!! I'm still a spring chicken!!!!!!

Archived