Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ulrich

Ashley Chambers with Hattrick for England

I agree, but at 15 I don't even think he would be allowed to play in the first team! Realistically he should be pushing gor a place in the reserves and then at 16 if he is still destroying opoosition then unleash him in to the first team. Levein has shown he isn't scared to give 17 year old's a game, so if Chambers do the business for the reserves then he'll get his chance.

He does seem to be extremely prolific, but so did Tommy Wright and Tomi Petrescu for the youth teams. I have every faith in Chambers though, he has pace which will always help him develop.

150204[/snapback]

I would also give the kid time to develop both as a person and as a player. I would always rather wait a little longer in the hope of getting a better player, than rush in and hinder that development. :unsure::huh::):D:D:thumbup:;)

I would also give the kid time to develop both as a person and as a player. I would always rather wait a little longer in the hope of getting a better player, than rush in and hinder that development.  :unsure:  :huh:  :)  :D  :D:thumbup:  ;)

150251[/snapback]

I agree, and Levein seems to know when the time is right just look at Stearman, Weso and Sheehan. All 3 have looked alot more positive than players we've seen don the City shirt in recent times and let's hope Chambers will follow.

I would also give the kid time to develop both as a person and as a player. I would always rather wait a little longer in the hope of getting a better player, than rush in and hinder that development.  :unsure:  :huh:  :)  :D  :D:thumbup:  ;)

150251[/snapback]

Kids survive. He'll develop quicker with the help of the seniors. Bet you he's not thinking "I'm not ready yet". Bet he's raring to go and when he does I bet he scores. Strikers are instinctive individuals and just reading that match report you can tell he's a born striker.

Lots of 20 minute cameos is what he wants...and surrounded by the best players in the club.

England won 2-0 in the semi finals against Sweden. Our centre half Joe Magunda scored one of the goals.

We lost 2-0 in the final to the paddy's, but Chambers was unlucky not to score after hitting the post.

Chambers, give us the low down on the hat-trick mate. I can see you reading this thread! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

Archived