Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ulrich

Ashley Chambers with Hattrick for England

http://www.thefa.com/England/U17s/NewsAndF...roeIs_Aug05.htm

Young Leicester City striker Ashley Chambers scored a brillant hattrick for England`s U17 in the 7 : 0 win against the Faroe Islands.

It looks as he is a pretty exciting talent. This was his first start for a England youth team and he scored a Hattrick not bad :D Even more impressive is that I always read that he is only 14 unbelievable.

I follow this forum for quite a while now and I thought now I will register to this nice forum. I like this club and hope they do well this season. :)

Thanks for the link and the information and welcome to the forum Ulrich, great to have you on board. :thumbup:

By the way Chambo posts on here occasionally.

http://www.thefa.com/England/U17s/NewsAndF...roeIs_Aug05.htm

Young Leicester City striker Ashley Chambers scored a brillant hattrick for England`s U17 in the 7 : 0 win against the Faroe Islands.

It looks as he is a pretty exciting talent. This was his first start for a England youth team and he scored a Hattrick not bad  :D  Even more impressive is that I always read that he is only 14 unbelievable.

I follow this forum for quite a while now and I thought now I  will register to this nice forum. I like this club and hope they do well this season.  :)

149132[/snapback]

He's only just turned 15. ;)

thanks for the nice welcome :) Yes I heard that he posts here occasionaly. Hopefully he writes a little bit on this forum about his great experience with the young England teamin the future.

Didn`t know that he turned 15, but it`s still pretty impressive that he plays for the U17 team of England. England has still 2 games to play and he will of course play a part in these games after his brillant hattrick today.

His next game is against Sweden on 05.08 so hopefully he can also do well in that game :)

Tommy Wright gets his chances - and blows em. Chambers plays for England and gets a hat-trick. Which one sounds made for the big occasion?

149333[/snapback]

Chambo's only 15... give him time. Besides, Wright played in the England U teams as well, and he deservedly got a chance. Too bad he didn't turn out to be the saviour we had hoped for.

Well done Chambers, let's hope for another impressive season in the youth teams this year and you'll be stamping your name on the reserve and first team sheets before you know it.

That Magunda is meant to be quite good aswell, I watched him on sky last year for England and he scored. Looked very talented.

The future's bright what with the emergence of Wesolowski and Chambers is destroying anything put in front of him.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Does anyone know if sky sports news have been showing the goals today?

149473[/snapback]

Probably not.

Excellent Chambo he is deffo one for the future :D

And the FA extended their match report:

Leicester City striker Ashley Chambers, playing a year above his age group and making his first start for England at any level, finished off a good team move.

Again it was the livewire Leicester striker who caused havoc in the opposition defence. The 15-year-old weaved his way into the box where he was brought down by the otherwise excellent Jóan Pauli Jacobsen for a penalty which captain Jake Thompson stroked home.

Five minutes later Chambers was back and in three scintillating minutes scored two wonderful goals to complete a memorable hat-trick.

First he drilled a shot home from 22 yards and then, two minutes later, he conjured up a magical piece of skill. Receiving the ball in the area, Chambers turned sharply, knocked the ball away from his marker and then rifled a shot past Jacobsen.

That sounds amazing :)

Well done Chambers, let's hope for another impressive season in the youth teams this year and you'll be stamping your name on the reserve and first team sheets before you know it.

That Magunda is meant to be quite good aswell, I watched him on sky last year for England and he scored. Looked very talented.

The future's bright what with the emergence of Wesolowski and Chambers is destroying anything put in  front of him.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

149418[/snapback]

I'm not saying you're wrong but in football and squash I always believed in getting young players involved as quickly as possible if I was certain they had what it takes. Can't remember ever being let down as a result and I can remember some wonderful achievements.

I'm not saying you're wrong but in football and squash I always believed in getting young players involved as quickly as possible if I was certain they had what it takes. Can't remember ever being let down as a result and I can remember some wonderful achievements.

149639[/snapback]

I agree, but at 15 I don't even think he would be allowed to play in the first team! Realistically he should be pushing gor a place in the reserves and then at 16 if he is still destroying opoosition then unleash him in to the first team. Levein has shown he isn't scared to give 17 year old's a game, so if Chambers do the business for the reserves then he'll get his chance.

He does seem to be extremely prolific, but so did Tommy Wright and Tomi Petrescu for the youth teams. I have every faith in Chambers though, he has pace which will always help him develop.

Archived