Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Lloyd Dyer - future at the club or not?

If you wrote down all the attributes you'd want from a player at our club what you would end up with is a list of Lloyd's traits.

OK some fans will always criticize some of his end product, but I'll take the odd wayward cross for what we get from him.

I hope in time most fans will realize just what a special man and player we have in Dyer.

He has pace, and when playing well can deliver the goods. He is no worse than many other players in the squad, and is perfect for the last twenty minutes or so. It is a shame that he lacks consistency, but again there are many others who have the same problem.

If he was to go, we could end up in trouble, as our squad is small, and the heavy pitches usually cause an influx in injuries, as well as making tired players.

I rate him highly and not just because of the last few games. Highly professional and is an asset to the club.

I still remember Scunthorpe away in our league 1 season he celebrated his goal right in front of me..

Passion and pride etched all over his face. It's refreshing to see players stay at clubs for a while AND still give a toss.

Archived