Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Lloyd Dyer - future at the club or not?

For anyone to really want to criticise Dyer is frankly, a little sad. Like King, he's a really loyal servant to the club. He's been benched and, as far as we know, has never moaned. He was effectively binned by Sven, in favour of some complete clowns and, as far as we know, never moaned.

Dyer just gets on with it.

I like him, always have and commend him for his attitude and effort.

Finally, I remain unconvinced at the continual criticism of his 'final product'. I've seen Dyer whip in some sensational crosses over the years and still believe he's so quick that the strikers simply just can't keep up with him.

City fans have got plenty to moan about. But at Dyer really ain't warranted.

I agree with this completely and am delighted for him. He's been a great credit to our club overall during the past few years. I'm not surprised to hear him say how proud he is to represent us but I'm certainly very happy about it. He genuinely cares about our club and I hope we keep him here for as long as he can offer something to us.

Imagine him scoring the winner in a playoff final. :wub:

For anyone to really want to criticise Dyer is frankly, a little sad. Like King, he's a really loyal servant to the club. He's been benched and, as far as we know, has never moaned. He was effectively binned by Sven, in favour of some complete clowns and, as far as we know, never moaned.

Dyer just gets on with it.

I like him, always have and commend him for his attitude and effort.

Finally, I remain unconvinced at the continual criticism of his 'final product'. I've seen Dyer whip in some sensational crosses over the years and still believe he's so quick that the strikers simply just can't keep up with him.

City fans have got plenty to moan about. But at Dyer really ain't warranted.

Spot on Col

As Is Dyer's attitude apparently

He is just a class act and tbh Ive never doubted him...its quite annoying that alot of clueless fans dont see 90% of the time, as it takes him to have a 9/10 game like tonight to make people rave..

Not many players have 9/10 performances consistenly but certain players, for some reason or another, can pass by and have 20 average games with no comment then a quality performances comes and people do everything they can to clean their a*ses. Lloyd seems to be the type where people dismiss his quality and do everything they can to jump on it when he has an off day!

All I can say is hes a top lad, loyal and doesnt moan. However he shouldnt be know as that because its doing him an injustice. Hes actually a very good player and IMO probably Nigel Pearsons best signing and OUR best signing since at least the ONeil years.

Oh and no im not over exaggerating...he really is a top player. ONLY 1 LLOYD DYER!

I don't really rate him that much, and he frustrates me, but I must say he has been a good professional for us. Doesn't moan when not playing, Sven wanted him out but he wanted to stay etc. Obviously he was pleased to be captain as well, which probably enhanced his performance yesterday, and to hear that he was proud to captain our football club was a great thing to hear.

I do hope he can play like that most games, add a bit of consistency. I understand not every game, but I can't see why he can't tear most full backs apart.

Always said it and never waivered. Lloyd can be considered a legend at our club. Loyalty, professionalism and one of the best if not the best left sided winger in the championship. Sometimes i dispare whem i read comments about him on this forum. I hope that he stays and we make it to the prem in his time here as he will scarevprem league defences to death.

What i love about Lloyd is that even when he's not having one of his greatest days he still works hard, still tracks back, still does the ugly stuff that needs to be done! He is a great pro they type of player you want in the squad - loves the club and gives it his all! and when he gets going - Unstoppable!

Archived