Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

kieth gillespie to face Leicester?

I can't remeber who he was playing against, but he was trying the same thing over and over again. The defenders knew exactly what he was gonna do. Just try something new!

Although Boston will have him (Still be a back up, Brad Maylett!!!)

Boston Fan

I can't remeber who he was playing against, but he was trying the same thing over and over again. The defenders knew exactly what he was gonna do. Just try something new!

Although Boston will have him (Still be a back up, Brad Maylett!!!)

Boston Fan

150274[/snapback]

Despite supposedly being a winger, he cut inside so many times to non effect. Not often did we see him go on the outside and get crosses in to the box.

Despite supposedly being a winger, he cut inside so many times to non effect. Not often did we see him go on the outside and get crosses in to the box.

150289[/snapback]

Not nearly enough as his preferred position suggests..

And to compare that to what Newcastle and Man Utd were getting in those days

I hope he does play tomorrow... I'm not too worried about him. Nalis will be dangerous IMO

Not nearly enough as his preferred position suggests..

And to compare that to what Newcastle and Man Utd were getting in those days

I hope he does play tomorrow... I'm not too worried about him. Nalis will be dangerous IMO

150632[/snapback]

i disagree, i think we can rely on some of nalis's loose passes

kieth gillespie to face Leicester?

149631[/snapback]

Not again, he did that last season ;):D

Doesnt look like it anyway because warnock says "he`s not quite match fit but we haven`t got cover in that position".

Archived