Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Which Darkest Leicester moment pained you the most?

Which Leicester moment pained you the most?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Which Leicester moment pained you the most?

• Relegation From The Championship (0-0 vs Stoke)
    • Losing the penalty shoot to Cardiff in the play off semi final of 2010.
    • Watford play off semi final last season.

If you weren't heartbroken by either play-off defeat I just don't know what to say. How could you not be?

Going back to 09/10, there were so many injustices. Not only was Chopra offside for the penalty but he also should have been sent of in ET for kicking Wellens in the head, as should one of their defenders for a knee high tackle on Berner. 2 stone wall penalties in the first leg as well. It really was a tale of what might have been.

I'm so glad I'm not old enough to remember the Wycombe game. I can imagine that would definitely be the worse if I could. Considering we've never won the Cup as well, the humiliation and sense of waste after that must have been absolutely unbearable.

If you'd been old enough to remember Blackburn and Swindon, it puts Cardiff and Watford in perspective. We were robbed in the Blackburn and Swindon games by dodgy penalties. We lost against Cardiff and Watford because we missed penalties. It was our own fault, typical Leicester, and why I'm not heartbroken by them, just disappointed.

Archived