Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Good times

Was just thinking how happy I am to be a leicester fan at the moment. Really look forward to every game and feel confident we can win them all if we play well.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not pretending everything is rosey and we have played amazing football but I still think there are loads of positives.

Todays game is a prime example of how we've matured. It's a game we wouldve drawn or lost last season but we seem to have more resilience and a winning mentality. Even though it was still a bit nervy towards the end I still felt confident we would see it out, and we did.

We probably (almost certainly) played more exciting and attractive football last season but I feel we lacked mental strength and at times were very naive. Pearson seems to have worked this squad which is pretty much the same squad to win ugly if need be. He will get his critics for this but if he picks up 3 points week in week out I'm delighted to see it.

Hope this season is the one that rewards our great club and loyal fans with promotion to tye prem, where we belong

Archived