Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

good (cheap) acoustic guitar pickup

anyone got a good recommendation for an acoustic guitar pickup. one that can be fitted. i live in Australia so a link off eBay or something would be good. looking for something that is good value, not to expensive but not a load of crap too!

Without doubt, one of the best for the money is the JJB electronics prestige 330, It will cost you $50.00 US and worth every penny. Check the website for info and if in doubt, Email the owner, Jesse, who will answer any questions personally.

If you buy direct from the website have a word by email and ask them to send as a gift (avoid import duty)

http://www.jjb-electronics.com/

Obviously you can buy cheaper, but not better for the money (in my opinion).

(I am not in any way affiliated to the company, I just happen to have bought and fitted three of these on my own guitars (Martin custom, Gibson J200 and a Seagull 12 string) after testing and researching many other makes)

Yeah. I've seen temp ones that u clip on. Are they any good

No.... But if you really don't want to pay, they do work, albeit poorly. You can pay double the price of the JJB's (K&K for instance) for the same quality.... You get what you pay for.

What do you want them for? Do you play live, record or just play in the spare room?

It makes a difference :) .

Archived