Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing a game on a ST

How do you mean?

Well I presume you're asking and your not the only one because you've bought a ST and you don't know what it covers you for, just strikes me as strange that so many people don't seem to be aware of this ticket exchange scheme. When I'm forking out hundreds of £s I like to know what I get in return.

Well I presume you're asking and your not the only one because you've bought a ST and you don't know what it covers you for, just strikes me as strange that so many people don't seem to be aware of this ticket exchange scheme. When I'm forking out hundreds of £s I like to know what I get in return.

It's the first home game I've missed on a ST in fairness. I thought the exchange thing was true but I thought that you had to order your ticket for the match you want to exchange it for prior to the game you'd not be attending if you get me.

so i have two season tickets, your telling me i can take 2 people on my season tickets and then a friend for fee if i miss a game?

If you miss a game you can get a replacement ticket for another game for the same value/match rating' you can only do this for 2 missed games. So in effect you can take 2 people to a game for free.It used to be 5 games when it was first introduced a fe seasons ago.

I missed the Barnsley game but i got a extra free ticket for yesterdays game. It's a good system really, but i don't know how many times you can do it.

2!!!!!!

Archived