Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Millwall Away Tickets

1.028 tickets sold according to the club, just under 1,000 available on the day.

Very poor in my opinion.

New Year's Day + London + Unpopular away ground + Not cheap tickets = Poor turnout. 

I think this attendance would have been the same if we were mid - table, this isn't one for the fans whose attendance is significantly impacted by our form. 

New Year's Day + London + Unpopular away ground + Not cheap tickets = Poor turnout. 

I think this attendance would have been the same if we were mid - table, this isn't one for the fans whose attendance is significantly impacted by our form. 

True, I suppose. Millwall is the worst away day in London just because it's such a shithole.

Due to a late withdrawal I have a spare adult ticket if anyone fancies it. Will take £20 for it saving someone six quid. Will be around lOndon bridge area from 11 or can meet at ground nearer kick off time.......

Agree with that. Plus with Stoke at the weekend a lot will understandably go for that instead.

Agree with that. Plus with Stoke at the weekend a lot will understandably go for that instead.

I was originally going to do both but I've got in law duty on the Saturday now - she goes with me to some right dumps so I can let this one go.

The transport and ticket for Stoke going from Liverpool would cost almost the same as my Millwall ticket.. clever aren't I?  

Excellent pubs in the London Bridge area, which is the station you get the train from (only 5 minute journey so you can leave it quite late)

Examples are:

Southwark Tavern

The Market Porter

The Rake (in borough market, I'm yet to go, heard it has over 300 different varieties of bottled beer)

The George (bit touristy but it is a nice place)

Katzenjammers - German beer hall 

Barrow Boy and Banker - Fullers pub, bit less character than the others but conveniently located opposite the station and Fullers ale is always reliable.  The lunchtime kick off will be showing in there too. 

Just FYI, the Barrow Boy and Banker appears to be closed tomorrow so don't count on it to watch the early kick off!

Archived