Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Millwall Away Tickets

Hi,

Totally new to this forum but a true blue.

I am wanting to go to the Millwall away game on New Years Day. Are there any season ticket holders on here with points that would be willing to help me obtain tickets rather than waiting until Christmas eve when they are released to the general public?

Thanks

the morning after the night before, trying to get to london and back on a bank holiday, I agree with the above reply, however, how many tickets do you want as I'd happily take the points on my season ticket if your local enough to Leicester to arrange meeting up to collect and pay.

The other reason being it's easily the worst away day in London. You training it Gaz? Cheap trains running from Leicester.

I disagree,the pubs around London Bridge are top quality.Then just a short train ride away to the ground.

I disagree,the pubs around London Bridge are top quality.Then just a short train ride away to the ground.

Too right.

It'll be hair of the dog all round I suppose!

This will be my undisputed worst seat record ground if we lose, seen 3 defeats here equal with my ewood park record.

Hi,

I am wanting to go to the Millwall away game on New Years Day. Are there any season ticket holders on here with points that would be willing to help me obtain tickets rather than waiting until Christmas eve when they are released to the general public?

Thanks

You have a pm

Hi,

Thanks

You can have mine mate.

Archived