Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Millwall Away Tickets

yep 3 off us have decided to go if we get decent results over the next 2 home games. Dry new years eve for me if so. Driving.

Neither here. It isn't dry and we're still going lol to a game I vowed after last season I'd never ever bother with again.

To be honest I think we'll win. These were lucky to only lose by 3 to us and that was only a month before this game.

Why if we only get decent results are you going?

do I need to offer a reason?

But if you want to know. I have just spent 200 quid on a day out in london 4 days before christmas and we have 2 more home games over the christmas period. Meaning more expense.

I have a wife and 2 small kids who would like to actually see me occasionally.

however if we are on a decent run then I would like to see that continue. But if we drop points at home I will save my pennies for games such as Bournemouth away which is a new ground and somewhere I havent been following leicester.

call me all you want. I have been everywhere, from plymouth-carlise, cardiff-southend. I dont have to justify my support to my club. But sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

one of which on this occasion may be a sober new year.

that ok with you?

But if you want to know.

that ok with you?

If I was you I wouldn't bother replying to the muppets who want to know why you aren't attending. It's non of their business for a start.

Some posters on here think the world starts and stops with attending games away, mostly these are under 16 years of age.

I file these with the same muppets who constantly ask 'how many have we sold?' , 'is this sold out yet?', 'will they make general sale?'.

If I was you I wouldn't bother replying to the muppets who want to know why you aren't attending. It's non of their business for a start.

Some posters on here think the world starts and stops with attending games away, mostly these are under 16 years of age.

I file these with the same muppets who constantly ask 'how many have we sold?' , 'is this sold out yet?', 'will they make general sale?'.

I know for a fact Broughton blue is older than that and therefore should know better.

but never mind unless we attend every game (which I would if I had the money) we aren't real fans hey!!

But if you want to know. I have just spent 200 quid on a day out in london 4 days before christmas and we have 2 more home games over the christmas period. Meaning more expense.

I have a wife and 2 small kids who would like to actually see me occasionally.

however if we are on a decent run then I would like to see that continue. But if we drop points at home I will save my pennies for games such as Bournemouth away which is a new ground and somewhere I havent been following leicester.

call me all you want. I have been everywhere, from plymouth-carlise, cardiff-southend. I dont have to justify my support to my club. But sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

one of which on this occasion may be a sober new year.

that ok with you?

Sorry, I didn't mean it to come across as I was having a go, just genuinely wondered why previous results mattered?

As you say in a following post, I am older than another poster thinks! And I like you have to prioritise money, with me having a wife and 2 kids. I very rarely attend away games now but have only missed one home match.

As I said, my apologies are sent!

Ps, I hate the phrases plastic and real fans, we all have to live within our means!

Sorry, I didn't mean it to come across as I was having a go, just genuinely wondered why previous results mattered?

As you say in a following post, I am older than another poster thinks! And I like you have to prioritise money, with me having a wife and 2 kids. I very rarely attend away games now but have only missed one home match.

As I said, my apologies are sent!

Ps, I hate the phrases plastic and real fans, we all have to live within our means!

No worries. Having met you I knew it wasnt a dig.

To be honest I had every intention of getting pissed nye and no intention of ending up south of the river nyd. Infact I sold my p1 tickets earlier this week.

however in a drunken conversation on sat I volunteered to drive if we got 4 points from our 2 home games. Wish I'd said 6 now.

but I tend to keep my word. So previous results don't matter I tend to do the aways I fancy or can afford. But I'm under the cosh now from the other guys.

Train booked from Newport to padding ton at 8.30. Few jars around London bridge area before heading off to south bermondsey. Back to the big smoke for a few more jars before heading back to Newport at 11..30!!!

Only down side is my mates are all Cardiff fans and coming with me but heading off to the emirates whilst I head to the new den.

Looking forward to it despite my personal shit record there... Will it be unreserved line previous years???...

Been trying to get tickets online for this all week, and said unavailable, anyone know if/when they won't be?

They're not delivering these ones due to the Christmas post so I assume that's why - give them a call (if you can in the middle of the morning or afternoon you shouldn't be waiting long). 

Any of you who are going to this game do you know any decent bars to go before the game?

Excellent pubs in the London Bridge area, which is the station you get the train from (only 5 minute journey so you can leave it quite late)

Examples are:

Southwark Tavern

The Market Porter

The Rake (in borough market, I'm yet to go, heard it has over 300 different varieties of bottled beer)

The George (bit touristy but it is a nice place)

Katzenjammers - German beer hall 

Barrow Boy and Banker - Fullers pub, bit less character than the others but conveniently located opposite the station and Fullers ale is always reliable.  The lunchtime kick off will be showing in there too. 

I sent an email to Millwall yesterday re purchasing tickets on the day as I live in Putney & couldn't guarantee I could make the game until the last minute & this is the response I got:

Dear Bryan

We will be selling tickets on the day to away supporters from the North Stand ticket office.

Merenda Eccleston

Ticket Office Assistant

Millwall Football Club

I will be printing off said email & taking it with me in case some steward says this aint the case!

Archived