Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Little Nicky

Stoke Match Thread

With the game just under an hour away, and I myself not having missed a home game (other than being on holiday) in 5 years, I thought I'd start this thread :)

What's everyone's gut feelings then? I reckon It'll be a close-un! 2-1 final score with Sidibe scoring the first goal of the game and us clawing it back with goals from Conners and Hammond at the end!

COME ON THE FOXES!

Team Line-up:

Douglas

Gilbert

Johansson

McCarthy

Maybury

Wilcox

Williams

Gudjonsson

Sylla

Connolly

De Vries

Subs: Henderson, Gerrbrand, Stearman, Hammond, Wright.

With the game just under an hour away, and I myself not having missed a home game (other than being on holiday) in 5 years, I thought I'd start this thread  :)

What's everyone's gut feeligs then? I reckon It'll be a close-un! 2-1 final score with Sidibe scoring the first goal of the game and us clawing it back with goals from Conners and Dublin at the end!

COME ON THE FOXES!

153496[/snapback]

Easier win than that. ;):thumbup:

How come you ain't going Delboy?

153500[/snapback]

I haven't got a season ticket (yet), mainly because I can't afford it because Leicester haven't offered me any work lately and my new job doesn't start for another 2weeks :(.

But I'll be there in spirit!

Teams are as follows:

City: Douglas, Maybury, McCarthy, Johansson, Gilbert, Sylla, Gudjonsson, Williams, Wilcox, Connolly, de Vries.

Subs: Henderson, Gerrbrand, Stearman, Hammond, Wright.

Stoke: Simonsen, Hoefkens, Broomes, Duberry, Brammer, Sidibe, Russell, Junior, Chadwick, Kolar, Halls.

Subs: de Goey, Dyer, Taggart, Henry, Buxton.

Surprised Gilbert has been included, and Gerry returns to the Walkers after his appeal was successful!

I hope Gilbert plays a lot better tonight than his cameo appearance at Bramall Lane, thankfully Harper isn't playing for Stoke though.

I am surprised by the change, especially considering that Stearman in no way deserved to be dropped, but I hope Gilbert plays his heart out.

Can't make it this evening but pleased to see Dublin not involved, although I don't wish him ill with his back spasm.

Just listening on RL and we do have some thick fans following our Club (following on from the Moan In) What are these gimps on?

If I was walking past these clowns when they were getting interviewed I'd take them to task. Clueless.

Can't make it this evening but pleased to see Dublin not involved, although I don't wish him ill with his back spasm.

Just listening on RL and we do have some thick fans following our Club (following on from the Moan In)  What are these gimps on?

If I was walking past these clowns when they were getting interviewed I'd take them to task.  Clueless.

153512[/snapback]

Sadly I agree. Idiots. :thumbdown:

I hope Gilbert plays a lot better tonight than his cameo appearance at Bramall Lane, thankfully Harper isn't playing for Stoke though.

I am surprised by the change, especially considering that Stearman in no way deserved to be dropped, but I hope Gilbert plays his heart out.

153509[/snapback]

Well on the bright side, Stearman being replaced allows Maybs to take RB this time.

Archived