Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

de Vries

Nice to see the big man playing well.

Imo though the first 20 minutes of the game he was awsome, but as the game went on he wasn't as good, but still overall he played some good fotball and played a big part in the win.

He did well last night and took his goal really well. It did look like handball from where i was sitting but my brother saw it on SPN this morning and said it hit his chest.

Overall, he had a good game and looked eager, always looking to get hold of the ball. Just needs to keep it up and link up well with Conners and we will be ok for goals. I reckon the loan signing of Hammond has helped in way as he thinks he might have to compete for his place and therefore he has stepped up a level.

But it was in the post your quoted :huh:

154015[/snapback]

I've posted in loads of sections and codes are only recognisable if you are familiar with em. I've not been on here many weeks and some of the members have probably not posted at all in that time. TN to ZV2 PS TLL L I DT USD HM.

I've posted in loads of sections and codes are only recognisable if you are familiar with em. I've not been on here many weeks and some of the members have probably not posted at all in that time. TN to ZV2 PS TLL L I DT USD HM.

154229[/snapback]

Glad youve twigged onto what I was saying Thracian ;)

Superb Performance from Marky boy. I've always known he can do this, not since Charlton, but from his first touch as a Leicester player when he slid a perfectly weighted ball through to Connolly. Now he's fitter and has shaken off this Hamstring injury he's thriving and he brings other players into play, also he's laying off and then moving into position which he wasnt doing before. Keep it up MDV! :D

He's also lost over a stone in weight which can only help him. Doesn't he look so much better, thought he played well at sheffield last sat, but last night knocks spots of that performance. If he doesn't do so well against ipswich on sat, please dont get on his back. He's giving us his all, so we should give him all the support he needs.

devrieeesssss ohhh ohh ohhhhh

devrieeesssss ohhh ohh ohhhhh

he comes from surinam

he hates the nottinghammmm

devrieesssss ohhh ohh ohhh

repeat....sung like the vierra song at arsenal last year...

Archived