Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

A little stat for you

The last time a City player scored 2 or more goals in a game was back in January 2004 when Dickov scored 2 past Middlesborough.

154112[/snapback]

The last time a player scored a hat-trick for us from open play was Stan the man back in February/March 2000. That was a performance I enjoyed very much and last night was up there with that one aswell. It's taken 5 years to match it, but well done Dave.

The last time a player scored a hat-trick for us from open play was Stan the man back in February/March 2000. That was a performance I enjoyed very much and last night was up there with that one aswell. It's taken 5 years to match it, but well done Dave.

154117[/snapback]

Thank you for that! I was thinking really hard for the last time someone scored a hat-trick for Leicester! So that means its the first Leicester hat-trick at the Walkers Stadium! Well done Conners, and its well deserved!

154117[/snapback]

Collymore, Bergkamp, and ragheads hattricks are some great memories from filbo

Thank you for that! I was thinking really hard for the last time someone scored a hat-trick for Leicester! So that means its the first Leicester hat-trick at the Walkers Stadium! Well done Conners, and its well deserved!

154119[/snapback]

Nope it's not the first! Dickov got one for us, but 2 of the goals were penalties against Wimbledon.

Also, Van Nistelrooy put 3 past us aswell.

Nope it's not the first! Dickov got one for us, but 2 of the goals were penalties against Wimbledon.

Also, Van Nistelrooy put 3 past us aswell.

154123[/snapback]

I see. Well its the first Hat-trick iv seen in ages from a Leicester player.

I remember the RVN hat-trick but i was thinkin about that last leicester player.

City won a new convert last night as well. I was accompanied by my son and his fiance from Albaquerque, New Mexico and she sat there proudly in her new Leicester City shirt and became an instant follower.

"Can't wait to live here and watch some more," was her verdict.

What a first night for her, eh?

I see. Well its the first Hat-trick iv seen in ages from a Leicester player.

I remember the RVN hat-trick but i was thinkin about that last leicester player.

154124[/snapback]

me too, was a very sad day (god i hate him so much)

well done conners though, what a legend, my parents kept having a go at me last season because he wqas my favourite player, they aint now :D

another hat trick fact, henry got his first against leic, WE MADE HIM!

Archived