Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

£25,000

I think Dabizas was a culprit of poor discipline as was tiatto so hopefully without dabizas and if tiato gets his head right we wont have too many problems. Anyway £25000 isnt much is it for a footy club.

154369[/snapback]

Paddy McCarthy needs to calm down a bit as well!!!

The club must have some form of structure in place whereas the players a re docked a set percentage if there booked or sent off?

does anyone rate tiatto as a player? personally i don't but just wondered what everyone's opinion was

155039[/snapback]

I don't rate him.

The guy is slow, rash, has no positional sense and often wonders around the pitch aimlessly.

I never understood CL’s decision to make him captain .

I rather play Wilcox. At least he can actually cross a football.

I don't rate him.

The guy is slow, rash, has no positional sense and often wonders around the pitch aimlessly.

I never understood CL’s decision to make him captain .

I rather play Wilcox. At least he can actually cross a football.

155650[/snapback]

Debatable :ph34r:

Tiatto has his faults, but I would say he's the best option we have for our left side at present.

He isn't slow, he's quite nippy. Positional sense could do with improving but his effort and commitment can't be questioned. He's got a fair bit of ability too.

I think leeds did they got the biggest suspended fine, We got some waved.

I think we got the poorest record though, So dont know how it works  :blink:

156046[/snapback]

Depends on red cards/yellow cards and probably what they were for. Like fighting or fouls etc. Probably have some geeks working it out!

Depends on red cards/yellow cards and probably what they were for. Like fighting or fouls etc. Probably have some geeks working it out!

156049[/snapback]

lol maybe, i don't get it much myself, yellow and reds are part of the game, should only fine clubs for fights or leg breaking tackles imo

Archived