Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

3rd Ashes Test

Well I think Lee will play, as for McGrath, I am under the impression that it just a bluff (at least I hope this is the case). There's no doubt t'll be a toughy and the opening batsmen will need to do a little better for England this time around!

Come on England, lets bring the ashes home!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/england/4137528.stm

I think Lee will play and hopfully get slogged all over the pitch. He has a sore knee and arm and hes in for more. :o

Not sure about Glenn I to think its a bluff but you never know. :S

Regardless it will be a very interseting test indeed. The Skips will want to win to hit straight back at the Poms and the Poms will want to win to shove it up the Skips again. :huh:

I still think Trescothic and Hayden are the week links in both teams and it would be great to see some England spinning in the quality of Warne and McGill if he plays (which I think he will) ;)

Fred could again be the difference

MadMick

Gilchrist dropped another catch off Vaughan and hes just been bowled but its a no ball lol

And now thats 50 for Michael Vaughan :D  :clap:  :clap:

154765[/snapback]

he got totally clean bowled! But luckly it was a no ball.

Watching the analysis afterwards and the ball after he got bowled they showed how he played it and he moved forward a lot more so he seems to be settled and learning about the bounce etc.

I still think Lee is bowling well, but England playing some nice shots, both attacking and defensive.

England 162/1 (40.0 ov)

ME Trescothick (LHB) 63

MP Vaughan (RHB) 73

Whats wrong/sad about it?

Edit: PS: I use Cricinfo or watch it on TV  :)

154756[/snapback]

It is sad and wrong because it means I am not watching the game either live or on TV.

It is sad and wrong because it means I am not watching the game either live or on TV.

154794[/snapback]

I see. Well you could listen to it on Five Live, thats the next best thing! Link :)

162-2

Trescothick is out - Lucky coz it hit Ghilchrist's thigh and he eventually caught it. 600 wickets up for Warne. England need to make sure thye dont collapse.

Archived