Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player Awards vs Stoke City

Good work Sheff! Keep it up!

I think its a bit unfair about the ratings on Sylla because i dont many of us knew he was injured. I only wondered if he had when he got taken off but just thought it could of been fitness etc.

Good work Sheff! Keep it up!

I think its a bit unfair about the ratings on Sylla because i dont many of us knew he was injured. I only wondered if he had when he got taken off but just thought it could of been fitness etc.

155215[/snapback]

Irrespective of whether he was injured or not, that shouldn't affect our thoughts on how he played. He should have come off earlier if he knew he was injured.

Irrespective of whether he was injured or not, that shouldn't affect our thoughts on how he played. He should have come off earlier if he knew he was injured.

155230[/snapback]

True, but Williams had a knock on his toe but he went on to have a good game so maybe Sylla was trying to run it off. He started alright actually but it was early in the second half when he didnt run as much as he did in the first. But i agree with what your saying Scowy!

Well done Sheff.

One thing that I noticed, however, was the Peter Gilbert was voted flop of the match (with a rating of 7.10) from the people who listened on the radio, but it was Nils Eric Johansson who won the defender of the match (from the same people who listened on radio) with a rating of 6.92. How does that work? :huh:

Archived