Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Rule!

Wigan!

Haha, Well done Chelsea.

I hope Wigan go down with the least points ever in the premiership.

156597[/snapback]

Why?

Unbelievable performance today. I felt awful when Crespo scored that winner, Wigan deserved a point at the very least.

Why?

Unbelievable performance today. I felt awful when Crespo scored that winner, Wigan deserved a point at the very least.

156601[/snapback]

Just don't like them. Don't really have to have a reason do i? I hate alot of teams but don't have a reason to. Just personal choice.

hey there is always a silver lining

i got crespo in my dream team :w00t:

the reason a lot of foxestalk member dont give a shit about wigan is due to wellingtons continuous drivel last season , he said jjb kits were crap and patrick were brilliant , well guess what wigan kits now made by JJB!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap: easy easy easy

hey there is always a silver lining

i got crespo in my dream team  :w00t:

the reason a lot of foxestalk member dont give a shit about wigan is due to wellingtons continuous drivel last season , he said jjb kits were crap and patrick were brilliant , well guess what wigan kits now made by JJB!!!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: easy easy easy

156613[/snapback]

And now his beloved Bumchum Ellington is off to West Brom! lol lol lol

bit unlucky weren't they? think it would have been interesting if chelsea had of not picked up 3 points in the first week especially against weak oposition, come on arsenal!

156598[/snapback]

Exactamundo!

Why?

156601[/snapback]

Totally agree, was a great goal though.

Just don't like them. Don't really have to have a reason do i? I hate alot of teams but don't have a reason to. Just personal choice.

156602[/snapback]

:S:S:S

Just wake up one day and think 'I hate them' or something? :huh:

There must be a reason for this hatred...

:S  :S  :S

Just wake up one day and think 'I hate them' or something?  :huh:

There must be a reason for this hatred...

156795[/snapback]

Obviously i didnt just wake up and think it. What is with you questioning all my posts?

If I don't like something then I don't, my choice isn't it?

I care as much for Wigan's results as others think of Leicester Citys. Still, it's a bit of a wake up call for Wigan boy. Ho hum.

Archived