Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDanny

Champions celebration!

Got a full video of today. The quality isn't the best from time to time because it was recorded from both my camera and my phone and also the camera kept focusing on the flags. But for those of you that were unfortunate to get a ticket, here you go.

showed wolves getting their tin pot.. zip for us..

What the tin pot that we won? Which incidentally was probably the turning point of a torrid time since relegation from the Premiership.

Totally disgusted with the FLS. Showed champions of leagues 1 & 2, and runners up lifting their trophies. Nothing at all of ours. Went on about Wolves getting over 100 points, nothing on us. Glad to be out of this crap next season :-(

As I said. What i could get I got. It was harder to record than you think because of the flags being focused on and also celebrating too. Disappointing by Manish not to show his own club getting the trophy though.

Totally disgusted with the FLS. Showed champions of leagues 1 & 2, and runners up lifting their trophies. Nothing at all of ours. Went on about Wolves getting over 100 points, nothing on us. Glad to be out of this crap next season :-(

Ha ha. It's like, 'well they're leaving us so **** um, never liked them anyway. We've got forest and they'll stay with us for ages anyway.'

I hope we stay in the prem forever now and start getting regular european football for many seasons to come. Make people take notice of us.

I think we are in a great position, the club is on a sound financial footing and is being ran well by good and ambitious people investing throughout the club. We have a good management team, scouting network, training facilities, academy and a first team with a nucleus of players that will grow and step up again to the next level.

In the summer when O'Neill get us promoted I was talking to some cov fans at Le Mans, they said we would struggle to stay up, I told them we would surprise teams and do well. While I didn't expect the cup win I was confident, I have that same feeling looking at our team now as you can see we are good enough, our style of play is suited and with a few additions will only get stronger. I'm sure we are in for a long stay and don't see why European football can't eventually be achieved.

UTC

Archived