Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Parking At Rear of The Counting House-QPR At Home

Anyone else recently had a parking ticket through their post after parking here that day? We always park there and always pay- whether that be on the app or at the machine. The trouble is neither of us can remember a) paying but also what we did in general. Or even if the machine was out of order.

My mate recently sold his car so wont have the pay and display receipt.

I'm just wondering if others have had one through and if the company were trying to pull a fast one or not?

Are you talking about the small NCP on the left handside as you're heading into Morrisons?

My mate had a ticket from them for the Sheffield Wednesday game, claimed we'd stayed longer than what we'd paid for.

They provided photographic evidence and we thought we didn't stand much of a chance of appealing it but my mate did anyway claiming that we only stayed longer due to the heavy traffic and not being able to exit the car park for half an hour. They overturned the parking fine :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived