Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Sven: In or Out

If you had the option of getting rid of Sven now, would you keep him or sack him?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the option of getting rid of Sven now, would you keep him or sack him?

• Keep Him
    • Sack Him

I still wouldnt sack him but i would tell him that he needs to manage the squad and NOT let ponse Mclaren and Beckham manage it! Beckham, although captain needs to concentrate on playing the way Sven wants him to play and not have much influence on how the team plays.

But Sven needs to get his act together and take control. He needs to be more vocal and asertive!

The FA cant sack him anyway, it would probably bankrupt them!

The FA cant sack him anyway, it would probably bankrupt them!

True! We were talking bout this at the pub yesterday and someone said that he is on £4m a year!!! :devil::devil: And SUPER DUPER Freddy Flintoff only earns £1m a yeah from a whole seasons cricket, not just England!

True! We were talking bout this at the pub yesterday and someone said that he is on £4m a year!!! :devil::devil: And SUPER DUPER Freddy Flintoff only earns £1m a yeah from a whole seasons cricket, not just England!

Tells you a lot doesnt it! Its the FAs fault they cant get rid of him, they are the ones shit scared he was going to go to Chelsea that time he was 'caught' with Abranowich (bigger,better contract stunt more like) that they offered him a kings ransom to sign a new deal. Bet they are kicking themselves now.

Tells you a lot doesnt it! Its the FAs fault they cant get rid of him, they are the ones shit scared he was going to go to Chelsea that time he was 'caught' with Abranowich (bigger,better contract stunt more like) that they offered him a kings ransom to sign a new deal. Bet they are kicking themselves now.

Espeically the new boss at the FA!! He probably nearlly had a heart attack seeing the contract etc! But as you say, it does tell us a lot about the FA!!

i dont think one game should judge him being sacked, Lost 1 qualifier in 4/5 years, England will qualify under Sven everyteam has a bad patch, he might of made tatical errors but its the players fault, wernt gerrard playing with an injury? owen needs more games under him, n lampard dont look the player he was last season, we have injured defenders terry n neville who were replaced by carragher n young, prob there 2nd time they have played together with ferdinand n cole, so they need time to gel, the match last nite tho was an embarrasment which im sure they will put right, n yer we played poor against denmark but thats a friendly means nothing. I think if Sven does go tho we deffo need a english manager, thats my opinion anyways i might be wrong but thats how i see it.

i dont think one game should judge him being sacked, Lost 1 qualifier in 4/5 years, England will qualify under Sven everyteam has a bad patch, he might of made tatical errors but its the players fault, wernt gerrard playing with an injury? owen needs more games under him, n lampard dont look the player he was last season, we have injured defenders terry n neville who were replaced by carragher n young, prob there 2nd time they have played together with ferdinand n cole, so they need time to gel, the match last nite tho was an embarrasment which im sure they will put right, n yer we played poor against denmark but thats a friendly means nothing. I think if Sven does go tho we deffo need a english manager, thats my opinion anyways i might be wrong but thats how i see it.

I cant speak for anyone else but I have wanted Sven gone for a long while now. He has basically been fluking it all this time and is now being shown up for the clueless numbskull that he is. Harsh? maybe, but that is also the way I see it.

If Gerrard isn't fit, he shouldn't have played. If Owen isn't match fit, he shouldn't have played. If a player is out of form, he shouldn't be played.

Simple as.

Time to gel? Isn't that friendlies are for? Trying new players, formations etc? Not going for the most used in a game record. The national side has plenty of time to prepare for games. These players are supposed to be the cream of English football. If they need a pre-season and 10 games to get used to playing with other it doesn't say a lot for them. Don't forget all national sides have the same problems, preparation time etc.

Spot on - and no-one is judging Sven on one game. We were equally pathetic against Wales.

Watching England is like watching a particularly dour game of chess. Or an action video of a coaching manual illustrating the way to manouvre the ball from goalline to opponents penalty area without waking the crowd.

There is more animation in a corpse than Sven and he's turning his team into clones. They go about their job like the living dead - eyes glazed and all moving like predictably-directed automata under the weight of their aimless technical programming.

Sven hides himself and manages to hide all his brilliant players. Even if he resigned he'd write the letter in invisible ink.

Oh for a Bill Shankly or a Bobby Robson (or a Glen Hoddle) to just say "Go out there lads, play the best football you know for each other and don't ask me for a drink until you've got six goals on the scoreboard."

Archived