Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

I predict ...

Cheers Renart for running it and organising it. 

Nice of Superbru to waive the charge for next season.

Regarding the prize pot, wonder if this is something Mark could organise (?). Not to put words in to his mouth or anything but because of the amount of members that take part I wonder if a prize could be organised through him?

I think that I would agree with you. I am not sure how comfortable I would be with a potential £500 'resting in my account'. Also, I wonder if it might not be better if we gave prizes for say the top 5 + a bonus for the player who scores the highest in one single week. This would give an incentive for the whole season - just in case there is a run away leader like this season. I am happy to work things like that out but the money side of things might be better run centrally? 

Just spoken to Mark and he is happy for me to go ahead and organize it. I will have a think about how best to do it. As he says, we are unlikely to get 100 people signed up so the pot is unlikely to be £500 - would be good if it was though.  :)

PS Can we re-title this thread Superbru - as I can never find it!

I am sure that is possible but I don't know how to do it... this is usually when Webbo helps me out.. 

Alternatively, you can always click on 'Predictor' at the top of the main forum, between 'Social' and 'History' and then click on 'Discussion topic' just above the overall table.

I am sure that is possible but I don't know how to do it... this is usually when Webbo helps me out.. 

Alternatively, you can always click on 'Predictor' at the top of the main forum, between 'Social' and 'History' and then click on 'Discussion topic' just above the overall table.

Brilliant! Thanks.

I can say I had a blast with predicting the results, it feels very satisfying when you get the scores right but despairing when you get them wrong!

A top 10 finish in my first season as a member of Superbru is a stellar achievement and I'm going to have another crack at this next season.

And of course, thank you Renart.

Archived