Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest LCFC_World

Has Foxes Travel been CANCELLED?

Guest LCFC_World

Recently, I was looking at Chelsea away, and the upcoming pre season games, and there is no mention of foxes travel. Should this be a concern to me? Have LCFC stopped it?

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

I hear they are only running coach 1.

the conditions for being able to book coach 1 are, you must have been traveling on coach 1 for the last 20 years, and under no circumstances should you sit in another persons seat, even if you are 1st on the coach.

In all seriousness I doubt it, they will make a killing this year with the number of sky and sunday games we may end up with.

This still doesn't explain why the website has no information about the travel?..

Last I knew they still hadn't decided which coach supplier to go with, so it may have something to do with that. I will try and find out more and let you know.

Edit: Should be today or tomorrow that details are released.

Last I knew they still hadn't decided which coach supplier to go with, so it may have something to do with that. I will try and find out more and let you know.

Edit: Should be today or tomorrow that details are released.

Oddly last season when I went on Fox travel I did think the coaches were somewhat of a lower standard to Ausden Clark.

Very tired looking seats and the w.c, if you had to use it you were very desperate.

Seems unlikely Ausden Clark will want it either, they've put so much effort into rebranding themselves the "cheap, independent" service, that they'll lose face if they scrap it for a club paycheque instead.

They've got to be laughing their heads off really, Middlesbrough last season first away they had one small mini bus driven by Matt I think his name is, it wasn't full either.

To be honest until he handed the flyers out at the services I never knew they were running a service still.

Within one season they have turned it in their favour and now take more coaches than the official travel, plus the coaches they take hold 80 odd passengers being double dockers whereas Woods are all singles seating what 55, 60 max.

You have to take your hat of to them really in what they've achieved in such a short space of time.

They've got to be laughing their heads off really, Middlesbrough last season first away they had one small mini bus driven by Matt I think his name is, it wasn't full either.

To be honest until he handed the flyers out at the services I never knew they were running a service still.

Within one season they have turned it in their favour and now take more coaches than the official travel, plus the coaches they take hold 80 odd passengers being double dockers whereas Woods are all singles seating what 55, 60 max.

You have to take your hat of to them really in what they've achieved in such a short space of time.

I still think the best business for Ausden Clark was lcfc putting the £5 car-park charge on, it just turned people off fox-travel, the club showed no respect for the away fans so why should we show any for them.

I still think the best business for Ausden Clark was lcfc putting the £5 car-park charge on, it just turned people off fox-travel, the club showed no respect for the away fans so why should we show any for them.

The local hero soon jumped in though, they knew money was there to be made by joining up with AC.

I can't see either of them wanting to change things especially now we're in the Prem.

Fair play to both for being independent to the club and making something of it.

Archived