Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

4th ashes test

OH YEAH FORGOT TO TELL YOU LOT , john curtis was walking past us in the ground and it was too good a chance to miss so from about 5 yards away us 4 city fans were singing LEICESTER REJECT LEICESTER REJECT and even the barmy army joined in ! lol 1 of them was a notts county fan and he thought it was brilliant , curtis walked off with the hump. lol lol lol

anyone ever met jimmy from the barmy army ? what a legend!!

hey listen to his..some girl i know who doesnt really get cricket said to me: why dont england play 11 batsmen and just try and bat for 5 days so replace giles with key, harmison with joyce, jones with shah etc etc i said because it wouldnt be fair on the paying public or the players and isnt within the spirit of the game but hey its a funny thought :blink:

not a bad idea to be fair, but to bat out 5 days is pretty impossible

not a bad idea to be fair, but to bat out 5 days is pretty impossible

lol

nice idea! but as you said, its impossible and it would be unspsortmanlike (is that a word? :S )

But what we could wish for is a biit of rain on the final days. However i would prefer is England thrashed the Aussies by an innings!

lol

nice idea! but as you said, its impossible and it would be unspsortmanlike (is that a word? :S )

But what we could wish for is a biit of rain on the final days. However i would prefer is England thrashed the Aussies by an innings!

no but unsportsmanlike is :P

i would love to play out a draw in the final test, would frustrate the aussies even more lol

Archived