Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

4th ashes test

27/0 (4.0 ov) - Kaspowicz got smacked off that over!!

3.6 Kasprowicz to Trescothick, no run, short of a good length and on

the off, defended

3.5 Kasprowicz to Trescothick, FOUR, just short of a good length and

outside the off, driven on the up and through extra-cover, England

are off to a flyer

3.4 Kasprowicz to Strauss, one run, short and a bit of width, cut away

past point and Strauss is off the mark

3.3 Kasprowicz to Trescothick, three runs, fullish and fairly straight,

flicked well through square-leg and it's a 7-2 off side field,

plenty of space in the leg side, the batsmen get three

3.2 Kasprowicz to Trescothick, no run, fullish and outside the off,

left well alone

3.1 Kasprowicz to Trescothick, FOUR, short and a bit of width,

Trescothick cuts with such power that Simon Katich on the point

fence can do nothing

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Wow! Talk about nerves!!!

Good win and well deserved! England played much better over the 4 days and i just hope they can continue the form into the next test. They have played superbly over the past 3 tests and should be 3-1 up!!

WOO **** WOO! Blimming hell it was a tence finish but the Aussies HAVE to beat us to get the Ashes! We're in the driving seat but it can all turn on it's head.

very true, the worst thing to happen would be to get carried away and throw it away! All the hard work over the summer would be worth nothing,

I think Simon Jones will be out i the next test and im not sure who should replace him. Tremlett would be the most logical choice but i dont think he is the best replacment as he isnt a swing type of bowler. But saying that, there arent any bowlers that are good enough IMO, at the moment.

just got back from the test! what a cracking day , 4 of us had to pay £50 each for a ticket from a tout but best 50 quid ever spent in my life !! :banana:

makes up a bit for the shit i watched down the city yesterday

could get them in pairs for 40 quid but we wanted 4 together

Thats not bad actually. Some touts were buying some tickets at £30 on Friday so for £50 you got a good deal...plus you got 4 seats together!

Must have been a quality days cricket! I really enjoyed the day out as a whole on Friday, not only the cricket was good, but just drinkin beer, chillin out and eating all day! ( :unsure: ...well i do that everyday anyway to be honest, apart from the cricket! )

hey listen to his..some girl i know who doesnt really get cricket said to me: why dont england play 11 batsmen and just try and bat for 5 days so replace giles with key, harmison with joyce, jones with shah etc etc i said because it wouldnt be fair on the paying public or the players and isnt within the spirit of the game but hey its a funny thought :blink:

Archived