Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

4th ashes test

Well if Lara can do it...

365-5 at the min going well but i think Jones was out after lunch, not that i'll complain. Looking for 480, maybe a bit optimistic but that should be the target.

163831[/snapback]

Well am i a prophet or what? 477 all out. Good last stand, could be important.

Now bowl them out for 350 at tea tomorrow.

WOW!!! Thats all i have to say. I went today and watched a fantastic game for ...FREEEEEEEE!!!

And i had loads to eat and drink and had a good time listening to the barmy army! Anyone see me by any chance?

WOW!!! Thats all i have to say. I went today and watched a fantastic game for ...FREEEEEEEE!!!

And i had loads to eat and drink and had a good time listening to the barmy army! Anyone see me by any chance?

164083[/snapback]

Did you have your city shirt on

Bet that went down well in notts if you did!!

ive not got tickets for tomorrow but im going down and see if i can buy 1 outside for under 100 quid , if not ill go to wolloton park and watch it there

we will still win from this position i hope as they are still 37 ish behind and have lost 4 second wickets before we even start our second innings.. i reckon 140 would be the maximum we want to chase as anything more than that and its nerveracking but less is easy hopefully :cool:

australia lead by 11 and are effectiveley 11-5

clarke lost his concentration and unless katich and gilchrist bat for the hole afternoon session i can only see one result,,an england win bye 5 pm :D:P

i can't see it being finished by tonight but can only see an england win as the result

Archived