Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

4th ashes test

im off to trent bridge tomorow and cant wait wil be getting up at 8:15 leaving at 9 for trent bridge i hope it stays dry but what does everybody think of how its going to go??

i think it will be a draw.. dunno why have a hunch. well will we win the 4th test??

Im going on Friday!! (But dont tell my boss!!!)

gonna be a good game hopefully, but i also reckon it will be a draw but mainly because of whether. Therefore, i htink that when there is play there will be some quik scoring and some wickets!! All good, jsut hope the rain stays away as much as possible!

England win the toss and put the Aussies in and bowl them out within a day for 286. :)

Ausisies cant get Vaughan out or Freddy and England declare on 550 at the end of the second day. :S

Third day is a near wash out but England get five overs in and take five wickets to leave the Aussies near defeat. :frusty:

England struggle to get the Aussies out on day four but succeed and they have an 89 run lead. :rolleyes:

England win by eight wickets on day five and take a two one lead in the Ashes series. :frusty::D:D:D

MadMick

Im going on Friday!! (But dont tell my boss!!!)

gonna be a good game hopefully, but i also reckon it will be a draw but mainly because of whether. Therefore, i htink that when there is play there will be some quik scoring and some wickets!! All good, jsut hope the rain stays away as much as possible!

162916[/snapback]

Youve got a job??? :S

Blimey I am amazed that some of you guys remain in gainful employment! ;)

Youve got a job??? :S

Blimey I am amazed that some of you guys remain in gainful employment! ;)

163209[/snapback]

hey!! I have two jobs actually, and im a student! But i will be jobless from 16th September, and will only have one job after Saturday!

England 110/1 (23.1 ov) - Strauss is out. Warney got the wicket. England run rate is 4.75!!!!

The current partnership between Flintoff and Pietersen is crucial.

If they stick around for a couple of hours, we could build a really big total.

But if they don't, we could struggle!

No I think he was just a little unlucky today. He was batting when conditions were at their most awkward.

He proved his ability in the last Test and deserves another chance.

cant belive ponting got vaughens wicket :doh:

im hoping for a minimum of 400 . we ve proved we can bowl the aussies out quite cheaply although the pitch is still a batting 1

Nice! going tomorrow morning and i get to see Flintoff and Pieterson! Hopefully get to see a few Aussie Wickets in the late evening after England post about 400. The pair in atm have to score big and make a solid partnership! Hope the rain stays away!

Bloody hell! :o  I know he's good, but that's some ask! :P

163826[/snapback]

Well if Lara can do it...

365-5 at the min going well but i think Jones was out after lunch, not that i'll complain. Looking for 480, maybe a bit optimistic but that should be the target.

Well if Lara can do it...

365-5 at the min going well but i think Jones was out after lunch, not that i'll complain. Looking for 480, maybe a bit optimistic but that should be the target.

163831[/snapback]

i'll go for 482 all out . ;)

Archived