Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueSSoldier

Coach travel to Newcastle and Swansea

Yes Austen Clarke is the better pick out of the two

Yeah tbh I havn't had much luck with FT, I travelled with them to Palace and their brand new coach broke down and we had to walk miles to get to the ground - felt mugged, that and having hundreds of Palace fans hurling abused at us!

Does anyone know how long it will take by coach to get to Newcastle and Swansea?

If going by foxes travel, all day, do yourself a favour, go on Austen Clarke, get you there quicker and in time to go for a walk about and a drink, after the palace game I will never use foxes travel again.

Did you hear about the driver that got lost on the way back from palace, gone 10 they got back :nigel:lol

Coach 3 that will be then, we went right not far out of Palace and all the other coaches went left so we go around the block then repeat!

A slow trek through London to the bottom of the M1 and back at the KP like you say just before 10pm.

Coach 3 that will be then, we went right not far out of Palace and all the other coaches went left so we go around the block then repeat!

A slow trek through London to the bottom of the M1 and back at the KP like you say just before 10pm.

That the disabled coach? Bet they were happy 

That the disabled coach? Bet they were happy 

I dont understand how they can advertise the fact their FT coaches with woods are all brand new and state of the art yet break down or don;t have competent drivers! It is simply ludicrous, after hearing what other think about FT I think I shall have to go with AC from now on even though buying your coach ticket with your match ticket is easy, its well worth the extra time because there is no way I am paying for coach travel yet find myself walking again!

Archived