Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship Highlights - ITV

Yeah, it is 220 Mb and avi format. Downloading it...

What kind of editing would you like!??! Removing ads, removing the non-Leicester bit, perhaps add my own interviews with the Leicester players and CL? ;)

if you could. :P

And maybe some Alan Hansen style analysis, and even get some Carling Opta statistics in there!

if you could. :P

And maybe some Alan Hansen style analysis, and even get some Carling Opta statistics in there!

I may be able to stretch to some stats, but as to Alan Hansen's style analysis...

I don't think I can imitate his sexy accent... :cool:

[Apparently, when I try to pose as a Scot, I actually sound like an Asian Brummie!!!! :S:(:rolleyes::huh::blink::ph34r: ]

(no offence intended)

I may be able to stretch to some stats, but as to Alan Hansen's style analysis...

I don't think I can imitate his sexy accent... :cool:

[Apparently, when I try to pose as a Scot, I actually sound like an Asian Brummie!!!! :S:(:rolleyes::huh::blink::ph34r: ]

(no offence intended)

lol

Im only joking about the stats! What ever you cant get up really! And if its before LCFC World can get em up then even better!

lol

Im only joking about the stats! What ever you cant get up really! And if its before LCFC World can get em up then even better!

I know you are :)

Finished downloading the file and I have got the LC action bit cut out but... it's still 52Mb in avi format.

Trying to convert to another format right now...

How would you like it delivered?!?!

I know you are :)

Finished downloading the file and I have got the LC action bit cut out but... it's still 52Mb in avi format.

Trying to convert to another format right now...

How would you like it delivered?!?!

If you can upload that somewhere, then you are a star. :):D:D;):thumbup:

That would be good, but if not email me. let me know what you plan to do and ill pm ya my email address! :)

Well, I have tried a couple of sites, but the upload dies after a while.

If you have an FTP'able destination (with resume) that will accept 50ish Mb, please let me know and I will upload it there.

Well, I have tried a couple of sites, but the upload dies after a while.

If you have an FTP'able destination (with resume) that will accept 50ish Mb, please let me know and I will upload it there.

You are doing good work. I wish I had the space ort some peer-to-peer mechanism. ;):thumbup:

Thanks. :)

Hopefully Hitesh will email me back details of some suitable online destination for the file soon

Sent some sites but im not sure how good they are. You have probably already tried them.

I have sent them in PM. There is another site but i cant remember the addy for them but i have emailed a mate so im waiting to hear back from him!

Sent some sites but im not sure how good they are. You have probably already tried them.

I have sent them in PM. There is another site but i cant remember the addy for them but i have emailed a mate so im waiting to hear back from him!

Hi Hitesh,

Yes got those and tried them. No good.

These sites (like most similar ones) have a 1Mb filesize limit. Some have 10Mb (that's why that earlier upload was dying...

Still searching for a suitable location....

cisono.

How about p2p servers like Kazaa, Limewire etc?

That's a possibility. I didn't think people wanted to bother with that.

In the meantime, I have found a webserver that is willing to host the file for a couple of weeks. :)

I will post the link as soon as the upload is done.

The download is about 55Mb, so it may take some time to download.

Also, it may well be not perfectly cut, but should be better than having to download the whole 220+Mb.

Here is the link (it should start working in about 20 minutes' time): :)

http://www.7f.dk/~cisono/LeicLuton28-8-05.avi

The file will be available for about 2 weeks from today.

Enjoy! :D

PS: Let me know if there are problems with the file. I have random video playback problems on my PC, so cannot always tell!

The download is about 55Mb, so it may take some time to download.

Also, it may well be not perfectly cut, but should be better than having to download the whole 220+Mb.

Here is the link (it should start working in about 20 minutes' time): :)

http://www.7f.dk/~cisono/LeicLuton28-8-05.avi

The file will be available for about 2 weeks from today.

Enjoy! :D

PS: Let me know if there are problems with the file. I have random video playback problems on my PC, so cannot always tell!

Top marks. :):D:D:P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;):thumbup:

Archived