Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship Highlights - ITV

Extended highlights - tomorrow morning (Sunday) 9.25am - Too early for the drunks amongst you - let's hope they're worth it.

Extended highlights - tomorrow morning (Sunday) 9.25am - Too early for the drunks amongst you - let's hope they're worth it.

Anyone able to either a) rebroadcast the program in real time or b) copy it to disk and then make it available for download ? :unsure::huh::ph34r::unsure:;):thumbup:

Anyone able to either a) rebroadcast the program in real time or b) copy it to disk and then make it available for download ? :unsure::huh::ph34r::unsure:;):thumbup:

I don't have the knowledge to do that I'm afraid. I probably don't have the hardware/software either.

To early! I dont have a windows TV card(yet) soi wont be able to record it unfortunatly. But i will keep an eye out on several sites to see if it pops up!

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/

Try there!

I'll have a go at waking up in time and recording it through my TV tuner card.

Cannot promise anything though as I am still on Italian time!!!

I'll have a go at waking up in time and recording it through my TV tuner card.

I did wake up well in time, but Windows did not cooperate at all and I ended up finishing the (second) re-install of the TV-tuner card around 10:25 this morning!!! :mad:

However, I have now a good chance of being able to record the highlights next time if someone is interested.

I did wake up well in time, but Windows did not cooperate at all and I ended up finishing the (second) re-install of the TV-tuner card around 10:25 this morning!!! :mad:

However, I have now a good chance of being able to record the highlights next time if someone is interested.

Yes please. But is it possible to edit them to only show the Leicester bit, or without out ads etc.

Did some searching though and have found a link. Highlights programme.

Its a torrent so you will need BitTorrent or something to download it.

Yes please. But is it possible to edit them to only show the Leicester bit, or without out ads etc.

Did some searching though and have found a link. [bla bla]

Yeah, it is 220 Mb and avi format. Downloading it...

What kind of editing would you like!??! Removing ads, removing the non-Leicester bit, perhaps add my own interviews with the Leicester players and CL? ;)

Archived