Goddard Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 Does anyone know any bars in leicester showing the game?
SecretPro Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 I like it there.... Been my bar of choice for every away game this season
halfpipe Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 I like it there.... It's by far my favourite! Don't tend to get many fans donning City shirts for some reason though
mugshot Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 It's by far my favourite! Don't tend to get many fans donning City shirts for some reason though I am loving the Wiziwig bar this season, not only do they have every tipple of choice, they play every City match too!
silebyboy Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 I find that the Wiziwig bar unexpectedly stops serving quite a bit (especially during the first half). They usually resume service a few mins later though.
cosb6 Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 I find that the Wiziwig bar unexpectedly stops serving quite a bit (especially during the first half). They usually resume service a few mins later though. I find that happens, when lots of fans go in at once... they can't serve everyone.... but they usually get going again!
cosb6 Posted 28 December 2014 Posted 28 December 2014 And, unlike some bars, if they kick you out, you can go straight back in again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.