Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE

FIRSTLY PRE MATCH ENTERTAINMENT, VOLUME OF THE MUSIC IS FAR TO LOW, HOW HARD IS IT TO TURN THE VOLUME UP. I SAY FIRST SACK THE BLOKE WHO PLAYS AND PICKS THE MUSIC. WE NEED TO FIND AN INVESTER. IF WE THEN HAD THE MONEY I'D LOVE A STRIKEFORCE OF CONNALLY,NUGENT,KITSON AND LITA AND A MIDFIELD OF HAMMOND,WILLIAMS,HUGHES AND CONVEY OF READING AND THEN SLOT SONKO ALONGSIDE MACARTHY AND OBVIOUSLY A NEW KEEPER. BUT HEY LETS FACE IT WE CAN DREAM BUT NOUT IS GONNA HAPPEN AT LEICESTER. NOTHING LEFT AT THE CLUB. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS GAINING PROMOTION AND WINNING A DOMESTIC CUP. THE PRIZE MONEY WUD BE OF VAST AMOUNTS AND WE WUD THEN BE ABLE TO INVEST IN 3 OR 4 QUALITY PLAYERS. BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. WE NEED SOME BIG NEWS AND SOON, NEED AN INVESTER AND QUICK WITH MILLIONS TO BURN

and then for xmas i would like to buy the alliance and leicester east stand please daddy so i can sit there with all me mateys, then i want craig levein to make a swoop for rooney, owen, robinho, roberto carlos, john terry and peter schmeicel as our now goalie too. then we'd win the prem fo' sho dad!

/end sarcasm

Archived