Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Pearson's Dilemma.

Cambiasso, I think, will return to warmer climes.

Ulloa will be bought up by someone like West Brom if they stay up.

Schlupp will go IMO.

Mahrez will go IMO.

Kram will not want to play in the Championship.

For me, relegation would be dreadful. We'd probably be ok but we'd see departures from most of our better players.

Oh Lord, Col, I wish I hadn't started this topic. I'm totally depressed now.  lol

I know it's a little premature to start worrying about next season, but it's weighing on my mind now.  :sweating:  :sweating:

Oh Lord, Col, I wish I hadn't started this topic. I'm totally depressed now. lol

I know it's a little premature to start worrying about next season, but it's weighing on my mind now. :sweating::sweating:

cheer up, it's only football, I don't believe there is any evidence that fans of Manchester City enjoy football any more than fans of Accrington Stanley.

cheer up, it's only football, I don't believe there is any evidence that fans of Manchester City enjoy football any more than fans of Accrington Stanley.

whilst i get the point.

really? I love Leicester but I do hope I would get more enjoyment out of david silva and yaya than i do from watching nugent and drinkwater.

Archived