Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jingofin

What are the rules?

What are the rules around selling on match tickets?

I bought 4 for Leicester vs Chelsea on the 28th but now its been rearranged its very doubtful that I can make it.

I wouldn't want to make a profit but I also don't want to lose money. So what advice can anyone give me on legally selling on tickets at face value price?

I'm not sure it's entirely "legal" to sell on tickets.

But if you want to go about selling them to a friend or someone on here then it's seriously frowned upon to do so to gain profit.

My advice is to go to the club and ask for a refund if you can't go and want your money back.

I'm not sure it's entirely "legal" to sell on tickets.

But if you want to go about selling them to a friend or someone on here then it's seriously frowned upon to do so to gain profit.

My advice is to go to the club and ask for a refund if you can't go and want your money back.

Don't think they take them back/give you a refund now, which leaves you with one option, sell them on.

Don't quote me on that but i'm fairly sure they won't refund tickets - Now whether it's different because the game has been rescheduled I don't know.

- Ticket are sold on non-refundable basis

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#ECkQbEcSYWVCa5Sy.99

REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND ANY REFUNDS WILL BE SOLELY AT THE CLUB’S DISCRETION. IN ALL CASES, THE CLUB’S DECISION IS FINAL. ANY LOST TICKETS ARE LIABLE TO A NON REFUNDABLE RE-PRINTING CHARGE OF £5.

http://www.lcfcdirect.com/terms.aspx

They seriously need to hurry up and get this arranged for the 7th. **** some Tuesday in May.

What are the rules around selling on match tickets?

I bought 4 for Leicester vs Chelsea on the 28th but now its been rearranged its very doubtful that I can make it.

I wouldn't want to make a profit but I also don't want to lose money. So what advice can anyone give me on legally selling on tickets at face value price?

I'll take them if they are still available

Archived