Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Let's have a thought out thread?

What was so refreshing last season was Pearson's conversion to the principle of attacking, his recognition that it was better to risk a little in going for 3 points rather than being happy to settle for one (which is how he increasingly appears to be viewing it this season().  I appreciate that in the Prem you can't afford to be throwing caution to the winds, but Pearson seems to have taken that attitude to extremes.

When De Laet was playing, he was 'like a headless chicken' diving in and being exposed, plus not concentrating and losing a player every game.

Foxes Forum "why haven't we given Simpson a game? De Laet is shocking at this level".

Now De Laet is a much better right back?

Either people lack a memory better than a Goldfish, or (and I'm guilty of this) we have to blame someone for our short comings and at present its Simpson.

When Schmeical was playing, and we were losing, it was his fault, not coming for crosses, conceding a free kick against Burnley instantly made him the worst goalkeeper in the world... Now we all want him back as we have a pensioner in goal...

I don't really blame anyone for having a moan, but at least I'm consistent and blame Morgan every week.

What I'm saying is, this seems pointless and they've been too many this season. Stop being so negative, and go down the pub or something...

I'm disappointed Albrighton hasn't been playing, particularly after he was instrumental in our win vs Villa, replaced on the wing by Jamie Vardy and hasn't been seen since.

However, I've heard he's the worst trainer at the club, and Pearson doesn't give me the impression that he'll tolerate that. 

The thing I could never get my head around when Albrighton was getting his 'cameo' performances was that he would inevitably come on as Ulloa came off. Thus removing, argueably our best header of the ball and bringing on the player most likely to give him the ammo.

lets toy with the idea that Pearson isnt a moody, stubborn cúnt and figure that perhaps Albrighton just hasnt looked good enough either in training or his limited game time.

actually, that leads to the question as to why we signed Albrighton in the first place and whether or not we bothered scouting him or watching him on dvd.

Its almost as if Albrightons agent approached Terry Robinson and he was signed up without NP's consent and in true Pearson style he has barely used a player he didnt want in the first place.

actually, thats veering back down the moody, stubborn cúnt path again.

Goodnightxx

Yeh, I tried to imagine he wasn't a moody, stubborn ****, but my imagination doesnt run that far-fetched im afraid.

Going back to daydreaming about pink fluffy unicorns riding surfboards on waves of ribena. Much more acceptable.

Guest Cujek

This is a question for you all, in Pearson's reign as manager here as there ever been a player he's let go who you believed should have stayed?

Sol Bamba, just for thhe comedy

Archived