Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John R

Scottish League

So.

Has anyone noticed who is top of the Scottish Premier League?

City has supposedly screwed Hearts by taking their best players.

Hmmmm.

Interesting to note that Hearts have taken over in Scotland since Craig departed.

Let's hope the winning ways rub off on City.

So.

Hmmmm.

Interesting to note that Hearts have taken over in Scotland since Craig departed.

Their top because we took their worst players :D

So.

Hmmmm.

I should imagine the fact that they have a sugar daddy splashing the cash plus Celtic & Rangers are going through a transition period makes a big difference.

One of the reasons CL left was because the manager no longer picks/buys new players that's Mr Sugardaddy's job.

since levein left, the takeover by ambitous lithuanian millionaire vladimir romanov has gone through.

under levein hearts were crippled by a 19 million pound debt.

Romanov has control of a lithuanian bank (ukio) who have taken this debt over from hbos at a much lighter interest rate (next to nothing), also because their is no real demand to pay it the noose has tightened.

romanov has also invested heavily in players, romanov also has control of lithuanian club kaunas,who have loaned us 2 players ( davidas cesnauskis and sauliaus mikoliunas) and also bought and loaned us another 3, michel pospisil, roman bednar and edgar jankauskas (a champ leugue winner)

we also have czech international rudi skacel on loan for the season

takis fyssas (greek euro 04 left back) and also brazilan camazzola and brelier (former inter milan)

these players far outwiegh what was taken by yourself, of the players only maybs would have a chance here now.

hearts fans have an exciting prospect , a better manager and better players.

as much as levein brought to the club, he isnt missed, his ambition in games was lacking and would not be liked by the attack minded romanov who wants silverware now.

levein moved on and has been proven well and truly wrong.

I should imagine the fact that they have a sugar daddy splashing the cash plus Celtic & Rangers are going through a transition period makes a big difference.

One of the reasons CL left was because the manager no longer picks/buys new players that's Mr Sugardaddy's job.

that is bs, mr sugardaddy wasnt even here when levein was, levein wanted players like o'brien and macnamee as robbo did.

it was clear to romanov robbo couldnt cope with doh and he left, i think levein would have too.

mr sugardaddy brought in 1 player, this was only because burleys signings fell through and romanov took the decision to bring in his choice rather than have nothing,

the players were senegalese internation tall and camazzola ( a tenerife target)

my view and that of most jambos is let romanov spend his money, we are top and life is great :D

since levein left, the takeover by ambitous lithuanian millionaire vladimir romanov has gone through.

under levein hearts were crippled by a 19 million pound debt.

Romanov has control of a lithuanian bank (ukio) who have taken this debt over from hbos at a much lighter interest rate (next to nothing), also because their is no real demand to pay it the noose has tightened.

romanov has also invested heavily in players, romanov also has control of lithuanian club kaunas,who have loaned us 2 players ( davidas cesnauskis and sauliaus mikoliunas) and also bought and loaned us another 3, michel pospisil, roman bednar and edgar jankauskas (a champ leugue winner)

we also have czech international rudi skacel on loan for the season

takis fyssas (greek euro 04 left back) and also brazilan camazzola and brelier (former inter milan)

these players far outwiegh what was taken by yourself, of the players only maybs would have a chance here now.

hearts fans have an exciting prospect , a better manager and better players.

as much as levein brought to the club, he isnt missed, his ambition in games was lacking and would not be liked by the attack minded romanov who wants silverware now.

levein moved on and has been proven well and truly wrong.

that is bs, mr sugardaddy wasnt even here when levein was, levein wanted players like o'brien and macnamee as robbo did.

it was clear to romanov robbo couldnt cope with doh and he left, i think levein would have too.

mr sugardaddy brought in 1 player, this was only because burleys signings fell through and romanov took the decision to bring in his choice rather than have nothing,

the players were senegalese internation tall and camazzola ( a tenerife target)

my view and that of most jambos is let romanov spend his money, we are top and life is great :D

No but he was offerred the job and knowing the influence that Romanov wanted to exert decided to leave. Burley on the other hand was desperate having no job to go to and a slightly tarnished reputation (allegedly of drinking :whistle: ) so was more likely to accept the situation.

As for Romanovs influence over players I think you demonstrated that yourself with the paragraph about the other club he owns and the players you got from there. You can't posssible believe that Burley knew or could have got to know all 5 of those players sufficiently to make a judgement, that has to be the influence of Romanov or his henchmen :o .

Besides my comments weren't meant as a criticism just an observation, and your right it could be bs, I recognise that every club has to make it's own decisions and to take the best options on offer.

I personally wish you and the Hearts all the best and sincerely hope you can stay at the top and break the stranglehold of the OF :thumbup: as long as you don't end up like the one horse race that is the English premier. ;)

ross county all the way, top of div 1 and still unbeaten :P

Out of nowhere...howay the lads!!! (My son's named Ross too and we love to visit the area so we're sort of absent friends type fans with the Highlands side). Very good they've been too on the pools coupon!. :)

No but he was offerred the job and knowing the influence that Romanov wanted to exert decided to leave. Burley on the other hand was desperate having no job to go to and a slightly tarnished reputation (allegedly of drinking :whistle: ) so was more likely to accept the situation.

As for Romanovs influence over players I think you demonstrated that yourself with the paragraph about the other club he owns and the players you got from there. You can't posssible believe that Burley knew or could have got to know all 5 of those players sufficiently to make a judgement, that has to be the influence of Romanov or his henchmen :o .

Besides my comments weren't meant as a criticism just an observation, and your right it could be bs, I recognise that every club has to make it's own decisions and to take the best options on offer.

I personally wish you and the Hearts all the best and sincerely hope you can stay at the top and break the stranglehold of the OF :thumbup: as long as you don't end up like the one horse race that is the English premier. ;)

It wasn't drinking :ermm:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived