Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

Overseas Foxes

Any other foxes fans outside of the UK start pricing up flights for a trip to Leicester for the final week or two of the season straight after the match?

I really can't afford it but if we are still balls deep in the title race going in to the last month of the season, I'm beg borrowing and stealing or just maxing out a credit card (note to self get a credit card). I know I'm no chance of getting a ticket to any of the games but Leicester will have a much greater atmosphere than watching the games on my own in the middle of the night.

Any other foxes fans outside of the UK start pricing up flights for a trip to Leicester for the final week or two of the season straight after the match?

I really can't afford it but if we are still balls deep in the title race going in to the last month of the season, I'm beg borrowing and stealing or just maxing out a credit card (note to self get a credit card). I know I'm no chance of getting a ticket to any of the games but Leicester will have a much greater atmosphere than watching the games on my own in the middle of the night.

I've priced it -- can't make it to Leicester for a match (against Everton was what I was eyeing) --, but I can make the final match of the season at Stamford Bridge when Claudio delivers some sweet, sweet irony. Now just have to figure out how to get an away ticket for that.

Then planning on making trip up M1 or rail to see the open-top bus parade, then going on to my own Copenhagen trip!

From DC to London, it's 20k-30 award miles (if you have miles) or ~$900-1000 (after taxes and fees) each way.

If we win next week at Arsenal, booking flight right away and this is happening.

I've got four weeks left at work, then I'm taking a holiday and heading home for the end of March/early April! If we can pull it off, I've GOT to be around to soak it all in.

I've been on working holidays in New Zealand and Australia, so have been away from home for nearly two and a half years now. I left quite early on in our Championship winning season, crazy to think the next time I step back in the UK it could be to watch the last few games of a Premier League winning season!

Yes, definitely taking a week off in May if we are still in with a shout. It'll be electric. Just bought a silver fox membership with the small hope that I can get a ticket to a home match in April. Whatever happens, I just want to be around the place at the minute.

I'm going next week VIP and my company is paying, I have some clients that I've invited as they are big Arsenal Fans so I choice the Leicester Game :unsure: and I also have the same for Manchester Utd Away  :ph34r: Life is a bitch some times  :P  

Yes, definitely taking a week off in May if we are still in with a shout. It'll be electric. Just bought a silver fox membership with the small hope that I can get a ticket to a home match in April. Whatever happens, I just want to be around the place at the minute.

I'm the same as much as I would love to be inside the stadium being around the place would be the next best thing. My friends and family just don't really get it, they try but they don't understand the passion and excitement it brings me.

Archived