Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Return of the Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

Ok, so it's actually called the DJ EJ show (see now updated signature) and it's on a new station - Regen Radio, which is pretty much all the same DJs from my old station +/- a couple of DJs.

First full show (by me at least) will be June 24th at the usual 6-8pm slot, though on the launch day (23rd June) all the DJs will be doing a quick 15 min set.

At some point soon I'm hoping to do an interview with an ex-City player on his time with the club - I think I can persuade the person I have in mind. :)

Feel free to have a look at the site in any case and have a nose around.

Regen Radio

Are you still in the cupboard under the stairs ?

Also you'll have to speak a little more clearly , as I kept thinking you were saying the programme was for gay men , not gamers :)

You gonna play anything decent this time around? :whistle::ph34r:

:glare: Make a request then. :P

Are you still in the cupboard under the stairs ?

Also you'll have to speak a little more clearly , as I kept thinking you were saying the programme was for gay men , not gamers :)

Gay men are welcome to listen if they want. I like happy listeners. But it's not my voice on the jingles, so HA!

Which reminds me... I'll need to make some new jingles.

:glare: Make a request then. :P

Gay men are welcome to listen if they want. I like happy listeners. But it's not my voice on the jingles, so HA!

Which reminds me... I'll need to make some new jingles.

Can we make up some jingles for you??

Going by Zing's remarkes here's mine

" Trav Le Blue, He's gay for you"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow I'll be doing an Olympically themed show. 6-8pm as usual - tune in to see what makes it!

Incidentally, if anyone knows what the music is that BBC played over a montage of Bradley Wiggins' Time Trial win (I saw it at least 3 times, so it was on quite a bit) was I'd really appreciate your knowledge. It sounded a bit like Blur, but I couldn't be sure - I have by no means heard all their stuff, plus I believ they have some new stuff in the pipeline.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived