Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

hospitality for Hull game

I'm posting on behalf of my brother who has bought a hospitality package for 10 people in a charity auction. He has 3 seats left. Selling for 60 pounds each, price includes a 2 course meal and refreshments at half time (tea or coffee). The room host is Matty Elliot. It is the fosse club package. Pm if you're interested and we can sort it out.

Mods feel free to move if I've posted in the wrong place

what does the host do?

meet and greet, sit next to you and watch the game, offer you biscuits

or just pop his head round the door, say a quick hello then bugger off (no i dont mean tell everyone to bugger off)

seems like one of those awkward, small talky moments.

what does the host do?

meet and greet, sit next to you and watch the game, offer you biscuits

or just pop his head round the door, say a quick hello then bugger off (no i dont mean tell everyone to bugger off)

seems like one of those awkward, small talky moments.

Marshall does the banks suite , he is a super star very funny he can laugh at himself and has everyone laughing at him , does a quiz and talks to the tables , it's a nice number , he like the golf chat , really really nice man

walshie does the resturaunt I found it bizzare having my hero offer to hang my coat up for me , couldn't do it hung it myself , it's a more serious setting and less funny than banks suite

Ally Mauchlen does the lineker suite , top man , very military like but Birch come up at end in there and he always has a line or two

Archived