Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Nathan Blake

he gets 2 minutes off the bench if hes lucky then no game in the 2's when will he get match fit i wonder pointless having at the club if he is going to do f$ck all he must have no pride taking money for nothing each week :angry:

blake is awful so far, benjamin is better than him, hes same build as blake but hes faster better finisher and hes much younger, plus we have wright anyway and o grady and i bet o gradys better than blake

19149[/snapback]

I would even go as far as saying Matt Elliott is better upfront that Nathan Blake. ;)

I don't know why we brought him on in that situation :huh: surely if we're going to stick one upfront for the final stages of a game you want someone with energy who will chase everyball with a bit of pace. Why was it not Trev or Wright that came on? grrr! :angry:

I don't know why we brought him on in that situation :huh: surely if we're going to stick one upfront for the final stages of a game you want someone with energy who will chase everyball with a bit of pace. Why was it not Trev or Wright that came on? grrr! :angry:

19153[/snapback]

I think Blake is a confidence player, give him a chance. He is wearing a city shirt so support him.

give him a chance. He is wearing a city shirt so support him.

Excatly what we used to get told about Ade, not the case, dont cheer him on, sigh when he comes on and Adams will get the hint. :)

19153[/snapback]

I think Blake is a confidence player, give him a chance. He is wearing a city shirt so support him.

19166[/snapback]

That wasn't actually a knock at Blake (although he looks lazy and uninterested from what I have seen of him) it was a knock at the decision to bring him on as I don't think he was the best player to put on in that situation.

19153[/snapback]

I can understand why he was brought on, because he is supposed to be able to hold up the ball. I have it on good authority from a Wolves season ticket holder that he is actually good at this, but I have yet to see any evidence of it whatsoever.

Archived