Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

Chris' funny story.

Twas the last day of college for me, and was rather bored, spent my time looking in the mirror after being told i was bald for like 10th time, checking if i could see me head through me hair. I said its thin, got the remark back that its **** anorexic, i have good mates as you can tell. Rest of the day was spent trying to talk in length to a girl i rather like, sort of ended up fruitless as she sodded off quickly. Most people were on work shadowing at the time so i spent most of my time alone in the common room, i got excited everytime the outside door opened hoping it was a mate or a big breasted blonde, disappointed on both accounts as it tended to be our obese whale like Libarian who rushing round trying to find a young lad who had hacked into her computer systen and downloaded, Weapons of mass destruction starring Ron Jeremy onto it. The hours really flew by, dinner time came and went, i then pulled a few balloons off the wall which had been left from the Sixth Form Social evening, a fun packed night of silly games, food and pop, i left at 4pm. Anyways i got a few balloons off the wall and started to kick em around, when i noticed if i placed 3 of the balloons in the correct positions it would look like a rather amusing object, thats right a cock, i had a long slender shaft like balloon and two balls. I then began to walk up and down the common room proudly showing off my new found glory, i then paraded out of the door only to be met by the head teacher and a group of new staff on their induction day, i was greeted with the remark 'Now Chris your not going to embarass me are you', i said 'No, come in'. So the head teacher and group proceeded into the common room for a quick tour, i followed with balloons still in positon. Mrs Adams is a fine looking woman, so when she bended over to pick up her dropped pen, my balloon shot up into an erect postion, the look of the new staff was one of disgust, that i a pupil could think of a teacher in such a way(i dont care apparently Mrs Adams is a bit of a slag, worked her way through the teachers, it's like a clowns pocket from what ive heard, know what i mean), anyways one of my ball balloons then exploded, Adams flies round to see me there with cock in hand, one ball short, and says, and what a comeback this is, 'I didnt see that, i couldn't because of the light bouncing off Chris' head'. Bitch

Archived