Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Here We Go Again...

Levein Out...?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out...?

• Yes - Now..
    • No - Not Yet..
    • No - Stick To Your Guns..

Levein is obviously not going to resign, we can't afford to sack him, so HE needs to sort it out.

He has been here 14 months, has rebuilt the squad and bought his own players in. If they are not playing well HE needs to sort it out. HE needs to motivate the players, HE needs to discipline the players, HE needs to make sure they can play together.

If we get relegated this season, he can't blame anyone other than himself. We may be "building for the future" but I would rather our future wasn't in League One.

Levein is obviously not going to resign, we can't afford to sack him, so HE needs to sort it out.

He has been here 14 months, has rebuilt the squad and bought his own players in. If they are not playing well HE needs to sort it out. HE needs to motivate the players, HE needs to discipline the players, HE needs to make sure they can play together.

If we get relegated this season, he can't blame anyone other than himself. We may be "building for the future" but I would rather our future wasn't in League One.

:thumbup: Well said i agree with that

Agreed! But i dont think he has the ability to do that. And he wont want to resign because he knows that the club cant afford to sack him! The only way he will go is if the bored put pressure on him, something which they wont do!

yes would rather bear the brunt of the compensation package but someone else coming in may be able to work with the nucleus of the side. couple that with a few free transfers and we should stay up - the compensation will seem like peanuts compared to what we would lose should we keep him and get relegated - it will be a long while before we could get back into the championship i believe - looking at forest just proves that

as sorry as i am that things arent working out with him at the club, we do need to be realistic and wake up to the fact that even after 14 months in charge and with a brand new squad of his own signings we are in a worse position than when he was appointed. i am encouraged at the squad age and the style of players he has brought in but if it doesnt bring results in im afraid we are better off with 30 year olds such as blake, scowcroft et al.

The thing the board are going to have to think about is:

Is it going to cost us more money to sack Levein or get relegated to League One? We are going to lose some money either way, which option will lose us less?

Wha if they sack Levein and we still get relegated :ermm:

It still begs the question............. who do we replace him with

Ricey :smile:

I'm sure anyone could do a better job to be honest. We could replace him with Kenny Jackett, Dave Penney, Martin Allen, Gary McAllister or George Graham, or then more unrealistic options, Bobby Robson, Claudio Ranieri, John Gregory ( :cry: ), Ruud Gullit, Martin O'Neill.

I would like Gary Mac to be honest.

Archived