Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Shed

Im off to put up a shed!

Il be back in about 2-3 hours with more splinters than the wood acutally contains!

Must be a big shed you've been gone nearly 4 hours already or are you just crap at building sheds ;)

Im off to put up a shed!

Il be back in about 2-3 hours with more splinters than the wood acutally contains!

:thumbup: Cheers Hit!

Well aliens came down and abducted the poor sole as the roof wasnt on the shed yet and now the aliens are conducting experiments . . . . . . .

Close! But we got it done in about 2 hours including a coffee break! We just got the roof on and then it rained, and also had a problem with the door but its still standing which is goood!

I had a few splinters but nothing serious!

so long as its your shed; you can't go around putting stuff in other peoples sheds; unless its quite a valuable item and the maybe i'll let you put it in mine; ( no guarantees it will still be there the next day}

so long as its your shed; you can't go around putting stuff in other peoples sheds; unless its quite a valuable item and the maybe i'll let you put it in mine; ( no guarantees it will still be there the next day}

Offer too good to refuse, I have loads of diamonds and gold and jewellery, along with the Holy Grail (my wife) which you can store in your shed, please!!! :D:P:blink::ph34r:

Archived