Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

My Keegan dream is crushed

:cry:

"Kevin Keegan has turned his back on the professional game - and he’s loving every minute"

According to the article in the Sunday Times Sports section today he has absolutely no intention of getting involved with the professional game again...he hates it for being about money and nothing else.

He hasn’t watched a live match on television all season, he is in touch with nobody from Manchester City, the club he departed just two years ago, and despite having made a new life on the outskirts of Glasgow, what he knows about the Scottish game he says he could fit on a postage stamp. Kevin Keegan’s finished with professional football, and he would love it if it stayed that way, love it.

~The Sunday Times online

I have no idea why he'd come here anyway.

...because I would promise to love him and look after him and clean him out every week and feed him and pet him and...and...and...oh, it's no good ~ I'm just TOO upset :cry:

"i'd love to be a mole on the wall in the dressing room now" :P

we all miss KK in football; but not enough to want him as manager here

lets have martin "mad dog" allen :thumbup:

Have a word with Scowcroft I'm sure he'd oblige :P

Archived